Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!!! <-- Upgraded Forum

Thank you for upgrading the forum!

Loved that I came to check out the forum and wasn't hijacked / redirected to another site. The look and feel is cleaner too!

Much appreciated the work that everyone does to keep this site running!

Agreed, Jack I am not even sure where you live anymore, last I knew you ended up back in the UK for a while, but thanks for not forgetting about this little old site. I know Facebook has reduced the foot traffic on most forums but nothing beats them for researching issues and solutions.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by rdb138 View Post
      Thank you for upgrading the forum!

Loved that I came to check out the forum and wasn't hijacked / redirected to another site. The look and feel is cleaner too!

Much appreciated the work that everyone does to keep this site running!
      Things like this make it all worth it :)

Comment

Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
        Agreed, Jack I am not even sure where you live anymore, last I knew you ended up back in the UK for a while, but thanks for not forgetting about this little old site. I know Facebook has reduced the foot traffic on most forums but nothing beats them for researching issues and solutions.
        Living in London! 5 years now. I just saw that this place still got around 6000 hits a month despite being riddled with problems and no content. Figured that with some attention and new ideas that we could potentially get it rocking to some degree again.

I also just hate facebook groups. They're not a place for anything more than commenting on a photo. I'm currently working on trying to get all the old backlinks to this place redirected. There was an issue where they moved us from /forums to /forum and now they're all messed up and trying to pretend like they didn't mess it up...

Comment

Thank you for the new forum! Mr. Jack, it smells like a new car in here!!

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
            Thank you for the new forum! Mr. Jack, it smells like a new car in here!!
            Definitely better than the old cigarette and dead animal smell we had going before.

Comment

I really like the "mark all channels read button". I don't know if that's a new feature or something I overlooked on the old site, but I like it.
              2001 BRG SE

Comment

So, every once in a while the site will show all channels as having unread activity even though nothing has changed in them. Happened today. I'll come post here again the next time I notice to see if it's time-related.
                2001 BRG SE

Comment

Update: All channels are showing unread activity for me again except Miata Talk.
                  2001 BRG SE

Comment

And again
                    2001 BRG SE

Comment

Working...
                    X