"New Posts" broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New Posts" broken

New posts are showing old data. Today's Posts appears to function - but doesn't show the most recent replies in a thread. Verified on 2 different computers and mobile.

Really? Mine shows all new, including this post.

You didn't by chance drive 88mph during that storm we had last night, did you? If so I think I might know what the problem is.
    sigpic

Comment

It's doing it for me in IE, Firefox is fine, haven't tried Chrome yet. May be some weird glitch with the host since it isn't browser specific and nothing has changed on the forum side. Clearing cookies in IE seemed to help for a while but it's doing it again. Unfortunately nothing I can do about this one except let Jack know.

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

"new posts" doesn't work for me either.

Comment

I was going to post earlier that my "new posts" button don't seem to be working.

Running on Chrome here at the office. If I do the what's new I can see a new post. If I use the "new post" button it gives me a warning saying "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Which is what happens if I try and just refresh on the new post page.
          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Doing it to me on Firefox today as well
            2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

test

Comment

test2

Comment

I was able to pull a new search instance by switching to incognito mode (Chrome) and then clearing the cache. I don't see a meta tag for the cache on the find new posts though. Looks like the searchid is incrementing properly now as well (aka, the searchid=302480 at the end of the url)

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    It's doing it for me in IE, Firefox is fine, haven't tried Chrome yet. May be some weird glitch with the host since it isn't browser specific and nothing has changed on the forum side. Clearing cookies in IE seemed to help for a while but it's doing it again. Unfortunately nothing I can do about this one except let Jack know.
                    Mine stopped working again after taking to you this morning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mine works this morning, using Sea Monkey for a browser
                      Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Working this morning from my home machine on chrome. Woohoo
                        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Still mot working on mobile, so I'm just using the "Today's Post" button.
                          sigpic

Comment

still broken.

Comment

Has to be some problem with your cache. I haven't been on this site in forever and it's all working fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X