Logoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logoff

I keep getting logged off especially when I hit the new posts button. It has been happening for a couple days now.
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

That button specifically? I've not heard of this problem before, I'll look into it. Does it happen with "view today posts" from the quick links drop down?

Comment

I keep getting logged off but it mainly seems to happen when I check new posts. I will try to see if it happens other times as well.

It doesn't happen every time but I have had to log back on 6 or 8 times without closing anything and just going from one page to another in the last two days.

Comment

Sounds like a cookie problem. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies?

What theme are you using for the forums?

Comment

I am using the default theme. I hate clearing the cookies because I go on so many sites I need them for.

Comment

I felt the same way until I got forced into doing it all the time with building these forums! :lol:

Comment

I just got a high score in the arcade but it didn't save because it logged me out.

I guess I will have to give it a go.

Comment

I've got a ticket open on the VB website. I would check it but I can't right now, away from my computer with all the info I need. Which high score did you get? I could probably edit it :)

Comment

No worries Jack. I think resetting the cookies did the job. The high score was in moon lander but I wouldn't want Doppelgänger to think I didn't beat him fair and square.:D
                  Last edited by jester911; 01-11-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I've tried reproducing the problem with XP, Vista, IE, and FF, no go here. So I think it was probably a cookie problem. So if you find that clearing them out didn't work, be sure to let us know.

Originally posted by miata5620
                    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Glad to hear it worked.

Comment

The same thing has been happening to Steve recently too.
                        2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                        2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Working...
                        X