Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that like being able to see today's newest posts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that like being able to see today's newest posts...

We lost the immediate link that sat next to the New Posts link in the header, however, if you click Quick Links over to the right of Search, it's the first option that shows up in the drop down menu.

Also, if you have the forum bookmarked, change the URL to the following and you will always see the threads from the past 24 hours (Jack, we can make this go back further if needed, 24 hours is the default setting):

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily

Since this is an option, if you would like to go to the new posts with a preview of each post, use this URL for your favorite:

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sea...ly&showposts=1

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Nice work. Was that already there or did you do that last night?

Comment

That was already there, I just did some research on the vb.com forum on how to utilize it to it's fullest potential since VB doesn't seem to want to let us modify the header bar. However, there is another site that has some extensive mods that we can make use of. :)

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Groovy, we need to see what plugins are available too.

Comment

Actually I think I know how to modify the header bar too. I could throw a View Today's Posts link in there later.

Comment

We'll get carried away with that tonight. Deal? Limited to what I can do at work, but no g/f tonight, she has exams tomorrow.

Did you up the thread posts counts?

Comment

yep, now it's at 20 per page

hopefully i'll free up from filming fairly early.

Comment

Ah, cool. I didn't look too closely when they said Today's Posts was under the Quick Links bar. Then said that anyone that had it in the header had a mod from vb.org. I'm up to prove some people wrong though. ;)

I can sit here and troubleshoot and make changes while I work, but actual scripting and stuff looks a little out of the ordinary. :) Also, there are some notes for you on the main page of the control panel.

Comment

Working...
                X