This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Excited for the changes! I'm willing to help!

Just remember, "help" means stacking sockets or scrolling facebook while you do the work. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

So... does this post work? (On new forum).

Comment

Works for me!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I know this will come up as a question soon, to get your signature to show again (or anyone else's for that matter), click the down arrow next to your user name in the top right of the page, go to User Settings -> Account tab -> Scroll down to Visible Post Elements, ensure that Show Signatures is selected, then click Edit Post Signature (your signature, if you had one, should now be visible), and then save it. Or you can create a new one there. It should show up after that. I've had to refresh a couple threads a couple times to get it back to normal.

Comment

Yeah and our avatars are all horribly sized now! Does anyone else have an issue where mx5atlanta.com redirects you to the wrong page, /forums/forum.php?

Comment

Working...
            X