Signature Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Images

Because I can't set a limit on the size of signature images using the [IMG] tags I have disabled them.

You can now upload your signature images via the User CP.

ahh i see, i was wondering why mine turned into a link... lol thanks for the update!
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

As for why my avatar has messed up.... gah I hate messing with this stuff.

Comment

What happened to cause this change?

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I just had enough of some of the big sigs making this place look a bit messy. that and I'm unable to control the size of the [img] tag ones.

Comment

Yeah. I was looking into a mod to control the [img] tags, however, it's just as easy to let everyone upload one if they want one. lol

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Yep, that's my thoughts. If someone wants one bad enough they'll go through the trouble of adjusting one.

Comment

I have mine uploaded, though it's not showing up when I post. I have checked my settings, and they are okay, meaning I am supposed to be able to see signatures and pictures.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

post your image as an attachment image in here, i'll see if i can do it

Comment

just do what ia does, if its too big it gets deleted.

Comment

I don't want people to feel picked on, it's easier just to have a universal size limit for everyone.

Comment

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...L1-20-09-1.jpg

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                        1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Man that is really weird. It shows up in the admin cp under your username as your signature. All the options seem right. hmmmm

Comment

I found a temp fix until I can figure out what's really going on. Use the following method to make your signature show up.

1. Upload your signature image to the forum.
                            2. In the signature box, type the following BBCode (with no spaces):
                            [ SIGPIC ][ /SIGPIC ]
                            3. Press save.

Comment

I genuinely have no idea why it was messing about.

Comment

Working...
                              X