200 members!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 members!!!!

We did it! We've hit 200 members already!

Thanks alot everyone for making the community so special, i'm really proud to see that in only several months we've managed to break the big 200. Next up.... 300!

Thanks!

Jack

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sawweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

:banana:

Comment

hail ya!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

:clap:

There are plenty more out there to get too, 300 is not unobtainable!

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

It's not just in what the numbers are. After seeing what the Triumph club was doing, we'll be able to use this as a platform for much more!
            01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

Oh yes, these are just the foundations my friend!

Comment

i remember when 240atlanta was this small. goodtimes, goodtimes. glad to see people taking interest in a forum dedicated to their mx5 and friends!
                "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Yep, 240atlanta/wrxatlanta are the size aspirations. Wrxatlanta is probably more attainable.

Comment

yeah, and 240atlanta is just getting full of ia people now. it kinda sucks.

Comment

if only we can get all 200 members together at once, that would be crazy. :bow: to the mass of the MIATA'S HAHAHA!
                      95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                      79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

I added a little treat today. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Comment

i already found it! haha
                          95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                          79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

is it the games thing above your post count? idk :(

Comment

yep :D

Comment

Working...
                              X