Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Christmas?

Didn't see any threads about this yet.

What are you all getting? That you know of at least.

I KNOW I am getting some new Azenis.

my insurance paid, a redonkulous speeding ticket paid, and hopefully enough left over to finally get my car registered. lol
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

well my family did x-mas early... so an xbox 360 and some money for clothes...
      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

We're getting a puckin fuppy for my son...

Comment

hm.....I have no clue yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Grantri View Post
            :lol: But it's a cute puckin fuppy!

I have no idea what I'm getting on Christmas Day other than a new GPS from the gf's parents. Mike got me an awesome shift knob for my new 6-speed transmission and MazdaSpeed t-shirt. My mom got me a complete set of 9 books by an author I really like, not that I'll ever have time anyday soon to read them.

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I has a terroristic helicopper compliments of Eric :D

Comment

Originally posted by Grantri View Post
                LOL I lol'd

Comment

Whats for Christmas? Brisket. Its in the oven right now.

I am neither Jewish or nazi, although I have been called both :lol:...but I tend to enjoy foods that are familiar to me. There were 5 cultures of people (for the most part) where I was raised, Irish, Italian, Jewish, German, and Black. Of all those cultures I find Italian cuisine to be the most interesting....and German food to be umm..well...not that great! Hahaha. Wurst & Scrapple FTL! hahaha I think I know why its called wurst too....it tastes worst then most other things. ;) Scrapple...well the word SCRAP is involved...that should tell you something. :lol: Kraut...well its fine on a Reuben when slathered in swiss cheese. Being of German decent myself I must say however that some pastries are quite tasty....at least the ones made in my family.
                  Springerle FTW!! I still have my great grandmothers springerle board from the 1800's
                  And here's one perhaps only ADJake has tasted....Shoofly Pie...a rather tasty treat attributed to the Dutch but in this case its PA Dutch...which is German mostly. Cinnamon rolls...I'd like to think the 'krauts' invented those...regardless, theyre awesome.
                  And lets not forget BEER! Germans brought brewing and beer to this country. So, at least we know theyre good for more then just starting world wars! haha

Now, Irish food...thats what...potatos and corned beef with cabbage...great for an energy crisis as it causes tons of metric cubic feet of gas! Okay, I do like that stuff sometimes.
                  Fish and chips is good...especially if made from Grouper. ;)
                  I grew up on potatoes...and NOT those nasty sweet ones that inbred southern rednecks like my wife prefer either!! :lol:

Fried chicken, BBQ, & greens made by my black friends seem better then most....especially greens. No honky alive can make those!! :lol:

I am not really sure that brisket is really a Jewish food...although in the NE is often associated with that culture. A nice Jewish deli is usually the best place to get a slice or two of brisket or a pastrami sandwich. Mmmmm love those.
                  Regardless, I like brisket...whether braised or smoked.
                  I think smoking would be the American redneck way of cooking it.
                  Chicken soup or Matzah Ball Soup...well thats just plain tasty. Who doesnt like chicken soup!! And kosher grilled pork chops, one my faves too! Okay...haha....thats just a stupid joke. ;)

Ohhhhhhh you meant what GIFTS are for Christmas......ohh, nevermind.

Note - All cultural, religious, racial, ethnic, and other references are intended in the spirit of laughter & fun. So, whether your catholic, protestant, jewish, mormon, black, white, dutch, irish, redneck, european, kraut, hispanic, inbred, honky, or anything else I have failed to mention....just have a laugh. :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice View Post
                    hm.....I have no clue yet.
                    No? Ok good! Well you'll know soon enough!! :clap:
                    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
                      Whats for Christmas? Brisket. Its in the oven right now.

I am neither Jewish or nazi, although I have been called both :lol:...but I tend to enjoy foods that are familiar to me. There were 5 cultures of people (for the most part) where I was raised, Irish, Italian, Jewish, German, and Black. Of all those cultures I find Italian cuisine to be the most interesting....and German food to be umm..well...not that great! Hahaha. Wurst & Scrapple FTL! hahaha I think I know why its called wurst too....it tastes worst then most other things. ;) Scrapple...well the word SCRAP is involved...that should tell you something. :lol: Kraut...well its fine on a Reuben when slathered in swiss cheese. Being of German decent myself I must say however that some pastries are quite tasty....at least the ones made in my family.
                      Springerle FTW!! I still have my great grandmothers springerle board from the 1800's
                      And here's one perhaps only ADJake has tasted....Shoofly Pie...a rather tasty treat attributed to the Dutch but in this case its PA Dutch...which is German mostly. Cinnamon rolls...I'd like to think the 'krauts' invented those...regardless, theyre awesome.
                      And lets not forget BEER! Germans brought brewing and beer to this country. So, at least we know theyre good for more then just starting world wars! haha

Now, Irish food...thats what...potatos and corned beef with cabbage...great for an energy crisis as it causes tons of metric cubic feet of gas! Okay, I do like that stuff sometimes.
                      Fish and chips is good...especially if made from Grouper. ;)
                      I grew up on potatoes...and NOT those nasty sweet ones that inbred southern rednecks like my wife prefer either!! :lol:

Fried chicken, BBQ, & greens made by my black friends seem better then most....especially greens. No honky alive can make those!! :lol:

I am not really sure that brisket is really a Jewish food...although in the NE is often associated with that culture. A nice Jewish deli is usually the best place to get a slice or two of brisket or a pastrami sandwich. Mmmmm love those.
                      Regardless, I like brisket...whether braised or smoked.
                      I think smoking would be the American redneck way of cooking it.
                      Chicken soup or Matzah Ball Soup...well thats just plain tasty. Who doesnt like chicken soup!! And kosher grilled pork chops, one my faves too! Okay...haha....thats just a stupid joke. ;)

Ohhhhhhh you meant what GIFTS are for Christmas......ohh, nevermind.

Note - All cultural, religious, racial, ethnic, and other references are intended in the spirit of laughter & fun. So, whether your catholic, protestant, jewish, mormon, black, white, dutch, irish, redneck, european, kraut, hispanic, inbred, honky, or anything else I have failed to mention....just have a laugh. :D
                      I like black people food.

Comment

Myself... I'm a big fan of smoked turkey!

Comment

Oh wow!
                          That's a lot of turkey!
                          2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                          2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

That turkey looks goooooooooooood. We have had beef wellington (spelling?) the past couple of years. It's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                              I like black people food.
                              Southern white country folk likely have black folks to thank for most of their cuisine influence.
                              Things like okra, squash, and the like are all 'borrowed' from African cooking. I suppose one might argue that slavery played a role in that as well...as during earlier times blacks did most if not all the cooking in much of the south. There is really not any difference in a 'southern white folks meal' and 'black people food'. Mac & cheese FTW!

/end history fact drivel :lol:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X