Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO Dawgs

I Just wanted to say GO DAWGS!!!!!
    "I've never seen anyone do that before... I've never seen someone drive there garbage to the street then beat the hell out of it."

Um, okay.
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

I agree with that statement, however random it was.
      Is it cloudy in your head today? :)

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I am a UGA fan, but we got straight embarassed 3 times this year. I am really hoping Stafford and Moreno stay
        Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Go gators

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
            Go gators
            I'll ban you right now.

:lol: But seriously, I will...

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I'm from FL

Comment

Go back then. :)

Comment

that means nothing.
                  '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

There are no good roads.

Comment

Haha! No, there definitely are no good roads in FL.
                      I'll put it like this, the Gators are a good team, no doubt, but I am so sick of hearing about Tim f***ing Tebow that I've started to hate them. A lot. There are other good QBs out there. Just because he sets himself up repeatedly to run in touchdowns does not make him good.

Comment

You must not have watched the game yesterday then. I am not for or against the Gators but the boy knows how to win and to motivate his teammates to win. If he were playing for your team you would love him.

Comment

Very true and Tim Tebow is a very good quaterback, this coming from one of the biggest gator haters known to man
                          '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

I did watch the game yesterday, but that's the thing, I don't care about him. I got tired of hearing almost all the announcer's sing praises to him that it's become old and redundant now. It gets really stupid when he messes up and they're like "Well, that was unexpected" and move on with the game. Any other player and they make a huge deal out of it for 30 minutes.

Comment

Its okay. Just admit your a overly sensitive about the guy.:D

Comment

Working...
                              X