Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

Anyone on the hunt for anything?

For me there's nothing cheap enough I want. It's good to see 32inch lcd tv's drop below $400 finally, can't afford one yet but they'll all come down soon enough.

I'd like an LCD and an XBox 360, but my money is going to the car, so yeah, not happening yet. Besides I see so many good deals online that I can't justify buying from a retail store, "sale" or not.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Yeah I feel the same but I'm always a sucker for cheap electronics. I can't believe how cheap flash drives are nowadays, 2gb for $8?!

I didn't need anything last year but ended up with a super sweet deal with my 500gb external hd for $50/80 at Frys. I don't want/need anything though :lol:

Comment

Yeah, memory is cheap!

I'll usually jump on random good deals that pop up like that.
        I want a 360 again, but I would never really have a chance to use it presently, so it's not a priority or a need. I would like an LCD though, my old TV is ok, it acts up sometimes, but it will do until my car is done.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Nope, I'm tried of doing the black friday outside in the cold thing. Plus they're saying that retailers are going to have super-duper specials all the way through christmas to try to keep people interested in buying stuff so there will be multiple opportunities to score deals on stuff w/o waiting in the cold.

Eric, I hooked up my 360 again when halo3 came out. Played it for 3 days, beat it, and have not touched it since. So it's been what 1.5 years or something.

I was planning on a getting a 50" flat panel for my living room and moving the 42" that's there to the bedroom. But after being jobless for 3 weeks my eyes opened a lot, and I've decided to just keep putting money into savings until my debt comes due, but right now it rides on a 0% credit card.
          Last edited by ben91; 11-27-2008, 08:31 AM.
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Only been shopping once on Black Friday, and I went in the middle of the day lol. It sucked.

Comment

I want to get a PS3 but I doubt I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'll probably just end up getting xmas presents for everyone else.

Comment

Well you wanna sell the 360 Ben? :D

Comment

Steve and I were going to go out this morning, but both slept through our alarms!
                  We'll probably go out later today though.
                  2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                  2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Eewww...shopping on black friday....thanks but no thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've never gone before. Just want to see what it's all about.
                      2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                      2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
                        I've never gone before. Just want to see what it's all about.

Good luck with that one. I do not plan to leave the house until tonight cause I live to close to the mall.
                        1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                        2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Everyday is black Friday in Athens......oh wait...

Comment

:lmao: bad simon!

Comment

And Tucker....:rolleyes:

THAT'S RACISSST! :nono:
                              Last edited by Roadster; 11-28-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X