Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

long time no see!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • long time no see!

    WHATS UP *****ES!

    lol i havent been on here in a while but now im bored and im gonna post this thread. yep.

    so did ya'll miss me?
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

  • #2
    Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
    WHATS UP *****ES!

    lol i havent been on here in a while but now im bored and im gonna post this thread. yep.

    so did ya'll miss me?

    NOOO... :lol:

    was up, btw I meet you at the sonic meet last thursday
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

    Comment


    • #3
      lol did you...? WHERE!?

      im bad about not getting peoples names when i meet them.
      DIE WHITE GIRLS

      Comment


      • #4
        I didn't notice you were gone. Why were you gone? On tour?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
          lol did you...? WHERE!?

          im bad about not getting peoples names when i meet them.

          haha yea. I was talking to Derick for some time and they hanging out with you and the other guy with the E30. The one you keep trying to get his interior from.
          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

          Comment


          • #6
            Your name seems somewhat familiar... :lol:

            Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

            Comment


            • #7
              I think you mistook this forum for www.mybustedasse30bmw.com










































              lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                haha yea. I was talking to Derick for some time and they hanging out with you and the other guy with the E30. The one you keep trying to get his interior from.
                OHH dude i want his interior so bad lol. does he wanna trade it? tell him to look at my parts thread on IA too, i need to sell some crap asap lol.

                and i was gone because i got bored of the internetz and boycotted it for a week or so. lol
                DIE WHITE GIRLS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                  OHH dude i want his interior so bad lol. does he wanna trade it? tell him to look at my parts thread on IA too, i need to sell some crap asap lol.

                  and i was gone because i got bored of the internetz and boycotted it for a week or so. lol

                  I don't know talk to Derek as that was the first time I met the guy. I do know he wants to buy my sportmaxs as soon as I can find something else to roll on.
                  1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                  2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i haz missed you baby, but i see you today!




                    lol no homo.
                    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <3

                      Homo (I drive a Miata)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah, i missed you...you need to get my damn control arm PASSENGER side.
                        '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          simon i know youre homo, its okay, i love you too. <3


                          and matt im getting it tomorrow. GIMME MY MONEYS
                          DIE WHITE GIRLS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                            I don't know talk to Derek as that was the first time I met the guy. I do know he wants to buy my sportmaxs as soon as I can find something else to roll on.
                            DEREK IS THIS TRUE? SPORTMAX'S? FAIL!!!!!
                            DIE WHITE GIRLS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              lol nooooooooo! i never said i wanted his sportmax's!!!!! i despise those wheels with a passion! you know that!
                              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X