Sonic meet yesterday 11/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic meet yesterday 11/21

I attended the sonicmeet last night along with deerock and jesse. I think that was all the people that were there from mx5atlanta. It ended up being really cold and was an abnormally large rice fest, at least compared to last time i was at a sonic meet, it went okay until the time when it started to clear out and the idiots made themselves known. Some guy in a black mustang did a burnout through first and second, and then almost hit a car from my angle. Then some mexican did a burnout in his piece of **** civic and then a red integra followd by some primer civic did big smokey burnouts, and amazingly the cops never showed up. Jesse, Matthew, my friend aaron, and I walked over to the second guy to do a burnout since he returned and we were like, "Why were you doing a burnout, this isn't bp and we don't want our car meet to get shut down?" his response was, "Man i can do whatever the **** I want, that guy in the black mustang got me arrested." Then aaron said, "So you do a burnout in a cop loaded in retaliation?" He didn't have much to say after that. That meet, which many people have said, has gone downhill but I think I will ocaisionally still go because it can be entertaining. Just throwin it our there.
    '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

I stopped by for a little awhile. You may have already left. I did meet dereck which was cool but yea the meet was kinda of a joke.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Import meets suck.
      DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

My son was there (Miataspeed69) in his Miata and I was there in the X1/9. It was way too cold and there was little of interest. We left before the stupid stuff started.

Comment

Yeah I won't be going to another of these meets till the new year. Much like bugs, I hope the cold kills off the ricers for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia Cracker View Post
            My son was there (Miataspeed69) in his Miata and I was there in the X1/9. It was way too cold and there was little of interest. We left before the stupid stuff started.
            Were you at the last Varsity meet in the X1/9?

Comment

lol no one mentioned the burn out in the work van! that sh*t was dope.

lmao.

sike!
              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Yeah, I cruised through the lot at the Varsity, but found no parking and left.

Comment

The van burnout happens every thursday and that kid thinks he's a total badass when he does it.
                  '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

What's a meet for without ricers? I seriously no joke wouldn't attend a meet if everyone was serious and talked about cars in a serious manner.

Comment

Yeah, no sense being sensible and intelligent when you can act like a retarded dumbass.

Import meets will always suck balls as long as the average IQ level behavior hovers in the mid 70s.
                      sigpic

Comment

Having intelligent conversations at meets about cars is lame lol. Who cares what your car has or how fast it is. Do a burnout or die *****.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                            Having intelligent conversations at meets about cars is lame lol. Who cares what your car has or how fast it is. Do a burnout or die *****.

I agree. I would rather be entertained than educated any day.
                            1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

Comment

^Hell yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X