total cost in gas estimate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total cost in gas estimate.

if i drive to norman oklahoma from atlanta whats the ballpark price i would spend on gas down and back. just a rough estimate. its around 890 miles just there so a combined of around 1780. just want what others think it is before i decide on making the drive.

and i have a 96 miata 10 gallon tank. 19$ fills her up =)

RE: total cost in gas estimate.

Ok, assuming you get a horrible 25mpg, you'd need 71.2 gallons of gas to complete the trip. Assuming an average of $2.00/gallon if you use regular, you'd spend $142.40.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

thats around what i was getting so 200.00 in gas money should be plenty. i might be making a sneak trip there thanksgiving break.

Comment

Yeah, you should be fine assuming gas doesn't hike.
        I lived in Tulsa for a year, and I hope I never have to go back. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I've seen it on a map a few times. Hope I never have to go there either. :P

Comment

yeah but isn't it cool how 70 bucks will get us half way across the country
            '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

I went to Tulsa once... I turned around and came straight back....

Comment

heh this is why i love my miata. i can go so far compared to other people in trucks and such where it would prob cost them around 500 dollars

Comment

but what was so bad about tulsa?

Comment

I was just picking up a car and bringing it back :lol:

Comment

ahh lol gotcha

Comment

my brother had to drive in his Z71 silverado from Warner Robins to Iowa. Spent like $400-500 in gas and that was one way.
                        Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

It cost me around $67 round-trip to From Atlanta to Tampa and back. Not too bad!

Comment

Working...
                          X