Circuit City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit City

I don't know how many of you have heard or not, figured I'd post up since everyone on here should know what Circuit City is.

Anyway, they are closing most, if not all of their stores in GA and beginning the liquidation sales tomorrow. We all know how "Going Out of Business!!!111!" sales work, but it may also be a good time to find some deals.

Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

RE: Circuit City

Yep, the reports that I read show they are closing all 16 Atlanta area stores. I believe that leaves the Rome store. I'm not sure of others in GA. The next closest may be Chattanooga.
    - Lee -
    '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
    '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

I knew they were going out of business but it never occurred to me there would be liquidation sales

Comment

That's what the news reports are saying. I just was reading up on it on C.net too.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

CC does not have distribution hubs or warehouses. They keep their inventory in the store. So there is definitely going to be a deal or two to be had.

I picked up some Boston LCR speakers from them a few months back for DIRT. Only problem was I had to drive all the way to Columbus. But they were so cheap it was well worth the time and $4/gal gas.
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Ooooo hopefully some good display model lcd tv's to be had. So the sales begin tomorrow?

Comment

Yep. Will probably go over to the one right next to work at lunch tomorrow and check it out. I expect prices will fall as time goes on, so I probably won't buy anything I want just yet. I may miss out, but there is always Black Friday coming up, so whatever.

Comment

Working...
              X