Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Season Finale

well guys, what are your thoughts?
    since kimi has been driving for mclaren way back when i've been his fan. this year, however i've been cheering for massa.
    to be honest, i'm really upset. last corner last lap, and nothing anyone could do about it. yes, i hate glock, but congrats to hamilton. he's finally proved he's best.

do you think he'll hold on to the championship next season?

RE: F1 Season Finale

Well, considering last year's finish, i think so. Hamilton needs some polishing, but the skill is there....and by skill I mean not rear-ending other cars on pit lane :lol:

Comment

the best part was seeing everyone celebrate in the ferrari pits, then the realization that massa lost

and you can claim sandbagging on glocks part, but he ran pretty much the exact same time as trulli did on dry tires on that lap

Comment

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana

LEWISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS!!!!!!

What a ****ing race1!!! my whole family was up jumping around at that final turn. wow, final turn, final lap, final race!!!!! A sporting moment in history!

LEEEEEWWWIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!

GET IN!!!banana banana banana banana banana banana

Comment

Yup...

Love it ,what a finish to the season . the "premature ejaculation" in the Ferrari pits was something to see.

Comment

Well, Ferrari stll has much to celebrate.. Constructor's Championship and Massa was only 1 point behind Hamilton and he technically won more races than Hamilton...which is nothing to scoff at by any means. But the Ferrari pit scene was kinda funny to watch.

Comment

i was kinda meh on the race until the last dozen or so laps. when vettel passed lewis with just a few to go, i was like "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HE'S THROWING AWAY TWO IN A ROW!" ...and then the rain started falling. that last corner was un-freaking believable. what a way to end the season!
              '99 Miata w/ AVO Turbo, '99 BMW M3

Comment

oh, and my favorite bit: "The racing Gods are toying with us!"

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger
                  Well, Ferrari stll has much to celebrate.. Constructor's Championship and Massa was only 1 point behind Hamilton and he technically won more races than Hamilton...which is nothing to scoff at by any means. But the Ferrari pit scene was kinda funny to watch.
                  I'm not sure how much solace Massa can really take from the constructors championship because technically he had the better team but still lost.

Comment

All I can say is **** Lews. I hate him.

It is known now though Vettel if he is put in the right car, will walk Hamilton. Hamilton was 100% LUCK.

Exciting race, but horrible championship results.

Comment

hamilton still sucks at life.

Comment

^TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett
                          Hamilton was 100% LUCK.
                          bwahaha... one race, luck. two races, still luck - maybe. leading the championship down till the last race of his first two seasons in f1? you're an idiot if you're still denying that the kids has skills.

Comment

He's just a butt sore Ferrari fanboy. banana

Comment

Originally posted by nderwater
                              Originally posted by simontibbett
                              Hamilton was 100% LUCK.
                              bwahaha... one race, luck. two races, still luck - maybe. leading the championship down till the last race of his first two seasons in f1? you're an idiot if you're still denying that the kids has skills.
                              skills? like hitting stopped cars sitting in front of a red light? that's talent! or leading the points, as you mentioned, and near giving away another championship by 1 point? or leading by 7 points and winning by only one? it's a bunch of rubbish.
                              lewis hamilton won, congrats. however i'm still not impressed.

my predictions for next season say that hamilton doesn't retain the title and all of massa, alonso, and kubica battle it out with him for the title. for some reason i see alonso doing well, even with renault.

Comment

Working...
                              X