Yours truly LIVE on net radio & TV Sunday afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yours truly LIVE on net radio & TV Sunday afternoon

If you dont have much happening on Sunday...
    Tune into www.hounddogradio.net and or www.dirtysouthtv.com to see/hear my goofy ***.

I'll be hosting a "song writer in the round" event for the radio station that will be simulcast on dirtysouthtv.com. We'll do some live tunes with 7 different local aritists and surely do a few of our own. The event will be taped and through "Operation Love From Home" sent to some of out troops overseas.

We go on at 3:00 pm (and I'll plug the site for sure!)

Heres the blurb thats going on the hounddogradio.net website

",Stand by for the biggest event to hit hounddogradio since the birthday bash! Join us November 2 at 3 pm eastern time for a song writer in the round. We're going to have 7 of Atlanta's hottest song writers in the dog house for a good time music event. Your host for the afternoon will be Grant from Loganville's own Grant and Mo Show. This event will be taped and sent to some of our troops in IraQ. It will also be simulcast on Dirty South TV (see bottom of page for links). As usual, our chat room will be open and you will be able to interact with the DJ and musicians. So join us and let's send our guys and gals a little slice of home.

www.hounddogradio.net
    www.dirtysouthtv.com "

RE: Yours truly LIVE on net radio & TV Sunday afternoon

Good luck mate, what kind of music? Country or rap? Heard both use the term dirty south.

Comment

RE: Yours truly LIVE on net radio & TV Sunday afternoon

" Dirty south" is the name of the internet TV station.

I dont know most of muso's that will be there but I'm sure there wont be any rap . I'd guess we'll have mostly Indie rock and a bit of country. Maybe some "Beer Drinking Gospel" if the Bearfoot Hookers show up.

Comment

Working...
      X