Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now This is Dedication

Just read, simply amazing.

http://jalopnik.com/5065896/hand+made-lamborghini-built-in-basement-finally-sees-light-of-day

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

RE: Now This is Dedication

:jawdrop:

Comment

yeah it is. i saw this on IA earlier. i almost shat myself.

thats amazing. i want to see someone who owns an actual countache pull up next to him, cause im curious as to how much of an EXACT replica it is.

but overall its an amazing piece of work.

my :clap: to him!
      "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

O_____________________________________O
        "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

I wonder if he knows that in the time it took him to build one, he could have gotten a second job and just bought the real thing :lol:

Comment

That's not the same thing though! :lol:

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Wow... thats a bit more involved than the average Bradley GT. Looks like exceptional work too..

Comment

I'm speechless. That car needs to go into Lamborghini's hall-of-fame or something.

Comment

I sit here and think about it and I still can't imagine spending that much time to do something like that. It would be a lot of fun though and worth it in the end. Kinda like that guy that built the 1:3 or 1:4 scale Ferrari.

Comment

Well it took him 10-yrs to build so it doesn't sound like he was in a rush to get it done.

Comment

I know. That's why I said that it was a lot of time invested! Would be a neat project ot have with your kid or something like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
                        Would be a neat project ot have with your kid or something like that though.

Dad and I built a cherry wood grandfather clock...Cool, but not nearly as cool as a Lambo..

Comment

Working...
                        X