Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you recognize this jesse?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you recognize this jesse?!

    hahahahahahahahahaha look what i found for sale on craigs list!!!!!

    jesse4846s' old whip!!!


    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/884793254.html
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

  • #2
    RE: you recognize this jesse?!

    :lol:
    That guy couldnt sell his sheitvagon bimmer so he traded it
    for a car he hopes to sell. :lol:
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: you recognize this jesse?!

      :lol: hahahahahahahahahah thats true, hopefully jesse can make it a nice sheitvagon bummer.

      i thought it was hilarious to see it up only a few weeks after he traded :lol: :lol:
      "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

      Comment


      • #4
        RE: you recognize this jesse?!

        Holy crap. I totally predicted this in the other thread. :lol:

        Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: you recognize this jesse?!

          lolol i was waiting for it too :P
          "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

          Comment


          • #6
            RE: you recognize this jesse?!

            owned


            guess the guy knew he couldn't sell the pos BMW and could get far more money for the Miata.:lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              RE: you recognize this jesse?!

              lets all spam the **** out of this guy. he still has my old tag and apparently has fallen off the face of the earth. plus i wanna at least grill him for the bs he fed me about this car.
              DIE WHITE GIRLS

              Comment


              • #8
                RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                I'm gonna make him an offer to ship it to nigeria

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                  do it. if it works, we split the cash. :) lol
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                    Dude, you're the one who traded cars and there is no law stating the car owners have to tell you everything...and you even said there were problems before you actually traded. Chalk it up to a learning experience.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                      Originally posted by jesseealexander
                      lets all spam the **** out of this guy. he still has my old tag and apparently has fallen off the face of the earth. plus i wanna at least grill him for the bs he fed me about this car.
                      Just offer to trade your bmw for his miata.
                      DIYAutoTune.com

                      | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                        Haha! How funny would that be?

                        Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                          Originally posted by Doppelgänger
                          Dude, you're the one who traded cars and there is no law stating the car owners have to tell you everything...and you even said there were problems before you actually traded. Chalk it up to a learning experience.
                          either way, it tells me that hes a ****ty guy. so why not at least harass him some? :lol:
                          DIE WHITE GIRLS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                            Someone needs to tell him that a cold air intake that sits right on top of the header and behind the radiator is nary a cold air intake at all.
                            ~Andrew
                            Atlanta Region SCCA
                            D Prepared Miata

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RE: you recognize this jesse?!

                              Should just email him and say you recently picked up an E30 BMW from another guy, you're looking to trade for the Miata.
                              Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X