Quarantine Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastnfurious7 View Post
    One of the firefighters on my crew now has confirmed COVID-19. So, my whole crew was sent home last night to begin 14 day quarantine. I'm sealed off in a bedroom at my house after everything was thoroughly disinfected. I have zero symptoms and feel fine. Hopefully it'll just be a boring and lonely 14 days. Stay safe out there.
    Move a bed to the garage so you can quarantine yourself in there and still be able to turn some wrenches. :banana:. But in all seriousness be safe and hope it's nothing, but we are here for you in anyway we can.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
      This is pretty much my lifestyle since 2003, with toilet paper anxiety thrown into it.
      About the same here
      sigpicLance
      2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
      2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
      1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Comment

It was interesting to read what you guys said in March and April. I don't think any of us could have anticipated things derailing so rapidly. Hope everyone is staying safe, and having good luck wrenching!
        1990 Turbo'd sleeper.
        Tuner, I can make it go faster.
        :nxsmile:

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
          I am doing well. My wife has moved to Work From Home from 3/16-4/15, but could be longer, depending on work stuff I suppose. I have had some time to clean up the cars, finish some house projects. Not the worst. It's been a lot worse for some other people out there. I have toilet paper.
          My wife has been WFH since March, and will be until January unless that changes. I have been traveling for work cautiously, but have been exposed and told to quarantine twice, tested twice and I was negative.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

For a sickness that has an extremely minimal chance of killing healthy people its the most political 'disease' in history.
            sigpic

Comment

Agreed with Kurt on the political nature of it. I wonder if after the election everyone will start to relax......
              1990 Turbo'd sleeper.
              Tuner, I can make it go faster.
              :nxsmile:

Comment

Working...
              X