X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of forum user are you?

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/admin.htm

Some good ones there!

Admin is the janitor, the cop, the mayor, the judge and sometimes even the forum doctor who tends to Warriors injured in battle - in other words, Nanny on steroids. Because he runs the forum and sets the rules Admin has the power to pull the plug on any Warrior who gets a little too frisky. Sometimes his efforts are appreciated, but like any authority figure he is also resented - especially by Jerk, Evil Clown, Enfant Provocateur, Ego, Rebel Without a Clue, Yuk Yuk, Troller, and other Warriors who would like to turn the forum into their personal playground. Most Admins are generally fair and even handed, but the adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely is as true on the internet as it is anywhere else, and it is a rare Admin who can resist bringing the hammer down if seriously pressed by a determined foe. Sycophant and other suckups will also attach themselves to a strong Admin to form a defensive perimeter around him, and more often than not Admin's enemies will be driven off without him ever having to brandish his ax. CAUTION: Admin is the most powerful of all Warriors and drawing him into direct battle invites almost certain defeat. Rebel Leader does pose a limited threat to Admin's power by fomenting a revolt and causing forum members to jump ship

RE: What type of forum user are you?

Those are funny as hell!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

i'll be truthful on this...

As a forum participant Jekyll and Hyde always plays by the rules and is consistently cordial and helpful – a model netizen, until one day he comes completely uncorked and lashes out without warning. His unanticipated thunderbolts can temporarily rout even the sturdiest Warriors, and it often takes some time for his stunned opponents to mount a counter attack. Jekyll and Hyde’s sudden behavioral change may result from a psychotic episode, PMS, a downturn in the market, a surprise visit by the in-laws – or a session of hard drinking...

Comment

I wanted to post that one up for you earlier, just didn't want to piss Hyde off...

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Hey, at least I can admit it :lol:

Comment

I can already tell that Mike has become more comfortable on this board. :D

Comment

And he's even quit his "end of line" habit.

Comment

none of you ****ers even got that :cry::P

Comment

lolwut?

Comment

Fine. I'll give in.

It's from TRON.......gawwssshhhhh:rolleyes:

Comment

Master Control Program: I've got a little challenge for you, Sark - a new recruit. He's a tough case, but I want him treated in the usual manner. Train him for the games... let him hope for a while... and blow him away.
                      Sark: You've got it. I've been hopin' you'd send me somebody with a little bit of guts. What kind of program is he?
                      Master Control Program: He's not any kind of program, Sark. He's a User.
                      Sark: [shocked] A User!?
                      Master Control Program: That's right. He pushed me in the real world. Somebody pushes me, I push back, so I brought him down here.
                      [pause]
                      Master Control Program: What's the matter, Sark? You look nervous.
                      Sark: Well, I - it's just - I don't know, a User, I mean... Users wrote us. A User even wrote you!
                      Master Control Program: No one User wrote me. I'm worth millions of their man-years!
                      Sark: What if I can't--
                      Master Control Program: You rather take your chances with me? Want me to slow down your power cycles for you?
                      Sark: [struggling] Wait! I need that!
                      Master Control Program: Then pull yourself together. Get this clown trained. I want him in the Games until he dies playing. Acknowledge.
                      Sark: [weakly] Acknowledged, Master Control.
                      Master Control Program: End of line.

Comment

hahahahah I'm surprised no one caught on.

Comment

I didn't even think about it. I thought there was a programming issue on here since everything had just been changed. lol

Comment

ziiiiing haha

Comment

I had no clue what was going on.....

Comment

Working...
                              X