Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story

Anyone else addicted to 'toy' cars? :lol:

I have all kinds of plastic & die cast models, as well as hotwheels, matchbox and the like. Its a serious disease....although I dont buy anymore. If anyone is into 1/24-1/25 scale plastic models I have ALOT that are not built.
    sigpic

RE: Toy Story

A few pics...
    [attachment=157]
    [attachment=158]
    [attachment=159]
    sigpic

Comment

More...

[attachment=160]
      [attachment=161]
      [attachment=162]
      [attachment=163]
      [attachment=164]
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have an addiction as well. However, when I moved to my new place I didn't have room to put everything, so they're boxed up. :(

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Perhaps we need to attand 12 step meetings. :P

I have a bunch of rather rare MPC, Johan, AMT and other plastic models that I should just sell.

[attachment=165]
          [attachment=166]
          sigpic

Comment

Damn, you have a nice collection as well. I can't find any pictures of my old room. It was simply a room where my computer was, but also had my built models and all my cars. Was nice.

Oh, and my car/toy/model collecting got stopped by a combination of running out of room, working on the real thing, and my girlfriend. lol

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
              Oh, and my car/toy/model collecting got stopped by a combination of running out of room, working on the real thing, and my girlfriend. lol

Funny you should say that...everytime I mention selling my unbuilt models (of which I likely have 100 or so) my wife says I shouldnt. Then I say, "Sooo, youre going to build all of them then?" :lol:
              sigpic

Comment

I have an RC car that has taken a beating and now sports 4wd drift tyres (pvc pipe).

Comment

I used to have a decent collection of 1/24 scale cars but over the years have gotten rid of them. :( I had boxes full of Hot Wheels that were still in the original packaging but sold them all for a good penny at a local antique store in Utah.

Comment

I'm going to try my damndest to never sell these things. I like them too much! Just need some space to display them all!

Comment

Jenn and I always pick up hotwheels and matchbox cars when we are out and about. But not just any, we always pick the "real" cool cars... Aston, Ferrari, Lotus. I think we have ~25 cars so far :lol:

end of line.

Comment

The motorcycle Hot Wheels tend to bring in a good value. I saw one go for sale on eBay YEARS ago for almost $1500!! :jawdrop:

Comment

lol
                          I had one Star Wars toy sell on eBay for $500. I paid $7 for it years earlier. lol

Comment

I had a Johnny Lightning white NB Miata but I don't know what happened to it, i've seen them pull a few dollars on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                            X