5 year anniversary party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 year anniversary party!

I am posting this here because I would love to see the bar filled with cool people. If you can, please come say hello and celebrate with us in downtown Decatur. This is a great chance for those who haven't come to visit me to come and visit me! It would be nice to see some old familiar faces as well as some new ones. I know its a week night, but you don't have to stay the whole night! I might even wear a suit!

For those who are curious, we are not a club or loud atmosphere bar. We do craft cocktails and we are nationally known. The records spinning are gonna be cool hipster music. If you are a whiskey fan, I am your guy. We have lots of nice exclusive whiskeys to check out.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM on here. Hope to see a few of you there!
    sigpic
    No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

I'll probably be stuck working, but if not I wanna come drink whiskey!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theothersawyer View Post
      I wanna come drink whiskey!
      So do I!

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

This sounds legendary. Will you be reading poetry?
        | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

If that's what you want!
          sigpic
          No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
          Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
          I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

I am tempted... but it hinges on how pissed you would be I requested old-timey gin drinks (Gin Buck, Florodora) and tested your potential heteroflexibility as the night wore on...
            Titanium Grey '04 Mazda3 5-door (Sold to Brother)| Stormy Blue Mica '10 Mazda MX-5 Touring | Orca (Black-n-White) '86 Merkur XR4Ti Track Rat | Silver Topaz '13 Chevrolet Volt

Comment

Working...
            X