Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography

Anyone? I'll post mine if you post yours. :butt:

What are you shooting with? How long have you been into photography?
    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
    sigpic

RE: Photography

I've got a Nikon D60 that I've been having fun/learning on, it's got a 18-55mm lense with vibration resistance. It's good fun, I need to go out and take some more artsy pictures though.

Comment

I had a Canon XTi but sold it and currently looking to get a Canon 40D. :) I just have to convince myself to spend the money...

Comment

Anyone want to post any pics? banana
        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
        sigpic

Comment

Here is a pic I took of a S2K Atlanta member's Noble M400 that joined us on a mountain run. He was spitting oil all over us and the motor eventually blew a couple months later.

Comment

Comment

I wonder how many I can post in one reply.... I have thousands but I'll try to pick a few that I like

Cars:

sigpic

Comment

I really like how clean my car is on that one.

That's about the most I've ever done in photoshop to a picture :lol:

I'm gonna start trying out some of those borders.

Comment

I love this picture

and the pit crew

Comment

Places and things:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

God damn you're good. I need to bring my d60 out with me when I next go abroad, normally more concerned about getting it nicked in England!

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com

That's about the most I've ever done in photoshop to a picture :lol:
                          I have it.. but barely use it. Most of my pics are completely edited :cry: I suck at Photshop. I thought about taking a class to learn some tricks. I'd like to do more HDR stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
                            God damn you're good. I need to bring my d60 out with me when I next go abroad, normally more concerned about getting it nicked in England!
                            :)

I have a certain purse that is long enough to be worn crossed over my shoulder and it just sort of rests in front of me. I usually keep one hand on it just about everywhere I go. I'm reeeeally protective my my cameras.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice
                              Here is a pic I took of a S2K Atlanta member's Noble M400 that joined us on a mountain run. He was spitting oil all over us and the motor eventually blew a couple months later.

Nice pic. I love Noble's
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X