I read this, and thought of our friend, Kurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read this, and thought of our friend, Kurt

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) -- Stamford police say two teenagers who refused to help their father shovel snow from the driveway allegedly attacked him with shovels.
    Police say the father was shoveling the driveway Monday with his 10-year-old son and asked his two teenage sons to help.
    Police say the teenagers got into an argument and the 19-year-old hit his father in the head with a shovel. The blow knocked the father to the ground and the 17-year-old allegedly smacked him in the back with his shovel.
    The two brothers fled but were arrested a short time later.
    Wili Almonte is charged with second-degree assault and conspiracy. His brother, not identified because of his age, faces the same charges.
    The 42-year-old father, whom police did not identify, was treated at Stamford Hospital for cuts to his head.

:lol:
    Sly little bastards...a night in jail will be like a swift kick in the ***...legally. Kurt, better keep yours under control or they'll beat you up with....ummm...a Miata bumper.

Oh geez. Kids are crazy these days.
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

If that was me there would be two boys laying in the street with shovel wounds. :lol:
      sigpic

Comment

I'd shoot those ****s if they were my kids.

Comment

"If that was me there would be two boys laying in the street with shovel wounds"

Ditto that, never fight an old guy, if he's too tired to fight he'll just kill you and be done with it

Comment

yeah, you gotta think that was a long time coming if they were up to it
            | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
              If that was me there would be two boys laying in the street with shovel wounds. :lol:

lmao i was about to say, im pretty sure itd be the kids in the street, and kurt standing in the captain morgan pose with the shovel over his head...

i know jenny craig is not capable of such a feat. :lol:
              Last edited by deerock; 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM.
              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

I didn't even know Kurt had kids.

Comment

LOL @ derek.

i hate little kids like that. what the hell gives them the right to beat the **** out of their dad with a ******* shovel?
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

pfft i just realized i typed out suck a feat, instead of such lol
                    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Certain parents of people I know deserve it.
                      '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redrumracer View Post
                        I didn't even know Kurt had kids.
                        kids, dogs in diapers, and miata parts... he has it all.
                        1995 Triple Black Miata

Comment

How did Kurt get thrown under this bus??
                          Steve Baker
                          97M & 94 Laguna Blue "I've spent most of my money on Miatas, women and beer. The rest I've wasted."

Comment

Originally posted by Masta Phixa View Post
                            How did Kurt get thrown under this bus??
                            Hahaha :lol: yeah really!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I think Kurt would threaten to stop buying food.....

Comment

Working...
                              X