X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Ebay Feedbacks

Actual Feedback

By BRODIE H. BROCKIE, JUSTIN VIDOVIC, BEN FLASTER, and GUTBLOOM

POSITIVE: Item shipped quickly, have been having erotic dreams about seller. Thanks!

POSITIVE: Thanks for great Rainbow Brite lunchbox. Should shrunken head be inside?

NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but should've poked holes in box before shipping the kitten. Refunded.

NEGATIVE: Despite indication in listing, I could not fit item into any of my body cavities.

NEGATIVE: Honda R-Type sticker did not add horsepower as advertised.

NEUTRAL: Item shipped promptly and in good condition, but I should not have to bid on birthday presents from my parents.

POSITIVE: I don't really remember what I ordered. But I've been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it's great!

NEGATIVE: Product didn't work, possibly broken. I woke up this morning and was disappointed to find I still believe in Jesus Christ our Savior.

POSITIVE: Excellent Buyer. A++++++. Thrilled by the quartz movement of the "Rolex". HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

NEGATIVE: Should have been clearer that seller only accepts payment in Bhats via Eastern Union Moneygram.

POSITIVE: Plain brown packaging seemed to fool my wife. Thanks!

NEGATIVE: The dog won't hunt.

NEGATIVE: Very nice monkey mascot costume, but it's a size 34, not a 63 as advertised.

NEGATIVE: Lederhosen not as pink as the picture led me to believe.

POSITIVE: A+++++. Items are exactly as described. Best case of kalashnikovs I've ever bought. Allah Akbar!

NEGATIVE: This is clearly the ninth, NOT THE SIXTH, repackaging of Mad Super Special #24.

POSITIVE: One of the scents mixed in with the packing peanuts remind me of a passionate weekend in Rio... was that you?

POSITIVE: The way you wrote my zip-code makes me weak in the knees. Such smooth strokes. A+!

NEGATIVE: Though you did nothing wrong, I am giving you this negative feedback to teach you that the universe is arbitrary and unfair.

NEGATIVE: Buying this Space 1999 Lunchbox did not fill the void in my empty life for as long as I'd hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Lirl
        Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

I love the universe one.

Comment

This one is my favorite:
            "POSITIVE: I don't really remember what I ordered. But I've been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it's great!"

Reminds me of when I was little. My neighbors bought a new refrigerator and that box was the best thing ever. Kept us entertained for hours. :)
            2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
            2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Well, the cardboard box is in the toy hall of fame....

Comment

As it should!
                2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I loved boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
                    This one is my favorite:
                    "POSITIVE: I don't really remember what I ordered. But I've been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it's great!"

Reminds me of when I was little. My neighbors bought a new refrigerator and that box was the best thing ever. Kept us entertained for hours. :)
                    Hahahaha. This BOX IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!
                    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

I never played in a cardboard box.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                        POSITIVE: A+++++. Items are exactly as described. Best case of kalashnikovs I've ever bought. Allah Akbar!
                        This one, by far, is the best :lol:
                        I loved boxes.
                        I still love to play with box....

Oh wait... you meant like, cardboard and stuff? My bad... :biggrin:
                        ~Andrew
                        Atlanta Region SCCA
                        D Prepared Miata

Comment

POSITIVE: Plain brown packaging seemed to fool my wife. Thanks!
                          hehehe

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love that. would not buy again... lmao

I loved boxes.
                            i recently played in a box :D..................................you jealous yet?

Originally posted by redrumracer View Post
                            I never played in a cardboard box.
                            you one of them terrorists boy?

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                            i knew i should have made my license plate say LMAO
                            "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Boxes are awesome. Got me through college. Mostly...

It was all fun and games until a split second after this pic was taken that the box splayed open and dumped me onto the sidewalk. d('_'d) Good times...
                              ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
                              I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
                              sigpic
                              Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
                              Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
                              -Ambrose Bierce
                              here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X