Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who else can't sleep

So yea it is 4:10ish and I can't sleep at all. :biggrin::biggrin:

So bored out of my mind... I figured what the **** I would just come into work early and start busting out my next project. I am f**king insane I think:lol::lol:

So is anyone else up to this fine morning.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

I'm always up at this time, I just don't come on here after hours, as 99% of MX5Atlanta posters aren't up at this time.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
      I'm always up at this time, I just don't come on here after hours, as 99% of MX5Atlanta posters aren't up at this time.

Yea but you don't really count :biggrin::biggrin: Your job pays you be up at this time.

How you been anyway?

Comment

I didn't sleep for **** last night... kept waking up. This caused me to have several twiligh-zone like dreams..one of them i knew I was dreaming and talking to someone that I knew I was just in a dream... oh it was weird, it was like I was in some kinda suspended state..halfway between sleep and being awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
          I didn't sleep for **** last night... kept waking up. This caused me to have several twiligh-zone like dreams..one of them i knew I was dreaming and talking to someone that I knew I was just in a dream... oh it was weird, it was like I was in some kinda suspended state..halfway between sleep and being awake.
          I hate those nights.. that or when you have dream/nightmare that you know is a dream/nightmare or at least believe it is one yet can't wake up no matter how crappy the dream gets.

Comment

I kept having wet dreams all night.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
              I kept having wet dreams all night.
              Pissing yourself while you sleep doesn't count as a wet dream :p

Comment

Naw I smelt it. It's not piss.

Comment

I've been good. Thanks. Yourself?

Ya I've had some weird dreams where I'm thinking im falling and then wake up.

How'd that smell?

1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Melatonin. Just started supplementing this a week ago after having insomnia for years and I fall asleep now within 40 mins of taking the stuff.
                    2013 Whitout FR-S
                    1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                    sigpic

Comment

I've tried that before. Worked pretty well for me.
                      2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                      2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                        sucks when this happens when you live in a dorm. I had a fever and was mumbling to myself all night, and I apparently had some kind of girl trouble related dream, according to my roommate :E
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N3v View Post
                          sucks when this happens when you live in a dorm. I had a fever and was mumbling to myself all night, and I apparently had some kind of girl trouble related dream, according to my roommate :E
                          lol

Comment

I'm looking forward to crashing out in a minute. Just got back from covington, feeling a bit off balance due to lack of sleep last night and energy drinks today. No pressure waking up early either, tomorrow should be a great day.

Comment

Never could sleep well. Last night I crashed at 10pm, after having worked out, gone to work earlier, not having slept the prior night at all, worked out and went to work that night, and having 2 and a half hours of sleep the night before that. so thats pretty much two straight days of solid activity and no sleep for one good nights crashing.

Tonight? well, its 4:00am now and I just cant seem to seal the deal.
                              I did drive out to Cumberland Blvd and back at about 2:30, and on the I-75 S exit to I-85 N, I got a free shot at the hairpin in the miata at the edge of losing grip with no other traffic in sight. So there can be a lighter side to not sleeping.
                              Last edited by Animus21; 03-05-2009, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X