X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the day off Wednesday March 4?

http://www.getlowextras.com/

Now's your chance for hollywood fame. :D
    | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Sweet! I don't have anything going on that day!
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Me either!

But I won't go!

Comment

Apparently you have some shopping to do and a haircut. But if I didn't have to work, I'd do it. I figure if you follow their directions to the letter, you'll probably beat out most of the people there on appearance.

Simon, this is your big break! You'll be racing in the likes of Dempsey and Priestly! ;)
        | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

Originally posted by FE3tMX5 View Post
          Apparently you have some shopping to do and a haircut. But if I didn't have to work, I'd do it. I figure if you follow their directions to the letter, you'll probably beat out most of the people there on appearance.

Simon, this is your big break! You'll be racing in the likes of Dempsey and Priestly! ;)
          How exciting lol.

I had a fun time running karts with Danica Patrick years ago and other drivers. Dempsey can wait for me next year.

Comment

I was really hoping to be discovered but it ain't happening at 5am.
            2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

I'm taking the jeep and shoming then Dixie Dirft...ROFL fail.
              '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X