Where's Wonton?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wonton?!?!?!

Where is Wonton????? I haven't seen him post in forever...he always brightened up any thread with his exclamation points!!!!!!!!

Sean - come back and join us, man! Are you working double overtime to save money for your turbo build or something?
    sigpic

I've been telling him to post, but I know he's been busy/tired between work and his girlfriend. lol I have to put up with him everyday here at work. :lol: I'll relay the message.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Come back Sean!!!

Comment

He's making soup.

Comment

He is in the soup.
          2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

I ate the soup.
            '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

the soup is poop
              2013 Whitout FR-S
              1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
              sigpic

Comment

I thought it tasted fine.
                '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

No, because you ate the soup.
                  2013 Whitout FR-S
                  1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                  sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA gotcha!

Comment

I to miss seanothan.....get yer *** back here so we can go on bein happy!!!!

Comment

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! just to let everyone know! i am still alive! hahahah!
                        95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                        79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

yayy!!!!

Comment

no need to fear!!!!! WONTON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                            79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

yay !!!
                              Last edited by LagunaRoadster; 03-05-2009, 07:00 PM. Reason: moar !!

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                              1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X