RIM vs Windows Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIM vs Windows Mobile

so i'm about to swap from Verizon to ATT, I currently have a blackberry curve, but the ATT version of the curve doesn't have as many features. im considering the blackberry bold or the pantech matrix pro
    this is pantech
    http://www.lightenment.com/wp-conten...fc-296x300.jpg
    it runs on windows mobile 6.1...does anyone have any experience with windows mobile? tell me your thoughts on it.
    thanks
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Why not just get an iPhone?

Personally, I wish that Verizon had the Bold, because I'd definitely prefer it over the Storm that I have now.
    1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

I had a treo 750 with win mob and abhorred it. UI sucked and the phone locked up beyond a reset at least once a week (required a battery pull). Absolutely no hacks on it either. Wife has a pearl and IMO it's far superior in just about every way (though not an iphone). I think as far as phones go, purpose built interfaces are for the win.
      | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

everyone I know with a windows mobile phone hates it due to glitches and lock ups. my last 3 or 4 phones have been palm based and haven been overwhelmingly good.
        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

i like t-mobile's version of the curve
          3.2megapixel with video capture + looks good
          unfortunately id have to pay about $400+ for an unlocked one
          when i get the bold for $250 w/ 2 year
          thanks for the input guys.
          looks like bold it is

scotty- i don't like touchscreen thus no iphone
          Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
          Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

I didn't like the touchscreen either but in truth it's probably better anyway. I really didn't want to like the iPhone but I've ended up loving it. Defintely the best choice if it's an option, otherwise a bold is a slick choice.

Comment

Awww, I was hoping to see a windows mobile phone being crushed by a wheel :(
              ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
              I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
              sigpic
              Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
              Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
              -Ambrose Bierce
              here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

Working...
              X