Mx5Atlanta rFactor Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mx5Atlanta rFactor Series

I think we should start a MX-5 Cup only series for MX5ATL members. Could be fun.

Race around Athens Square?
    91 BRG #3240
    Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
    Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

No lol, rFactor the video game.

Comment

oh my god. if this happens, ill buy a wheel and figure out how to get the game for cheap/free and ill kill you all.
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

your all talk jesse
          '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

yeah jess. shut up! :D

and more like ill figure out how to GET MONEY then the steering wheel, THEN the game.

lol :lol:
            "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

I got a wheel for $15, shame it's an old one with only 180 degrees rotation though.

Comment

What kind is it? I'm still using a keyboard (even though I like the keyboard lol)

Comment

I got it on craigslist, it was a logitech driving force that was launched for Gran Turismo. My brother got a driving force pro for christmas with 900 degrees rotation and a stick shifter... it spoiled me :lol:

Also, I think Live for Speed might be better than rFactor. It's free to try and play offline.

Comment

I was in a 997 GT3RS Cup league last year on Rfactor that a guy on Rennlist was running. It was a ton of fun.

The best wheel is the G25 but it is a little pricey at $300. It has a Momo wheel and all three pedals and a separate shifter. You can select a regular gt pattern or a sequential.

I opted for the Logitech Momo force feedback and it about $100. It is pretty good for the money.
                    Last edited by jester911; 03-01-2009, 11:37 AM.
                    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

LFS is great. jack, did you see the corrado theyre gonna release soon?
                      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                        LFS is great. jack, did you see the corrado theyre gonna release soon?
                        Nope, I only started playing over Christmas and haven't played since. I was spending most of my time just getting used to actually thinking like I was driving a car not a video game. It's harder than you think! :lol:

Comment

yeah lol. lfs's physics are alot like fm2's.
                          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Working...
                          X