OMG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG...

It's going to snow tomorrow, everyone be safe, get bread, milk, batteries, and canned food. We will just have to wait it out.

If it snows I am pissing on GA and moving.

Where have you been? :lol: This is old news.

I'll believe it when I see it. When they predict it, it never happens. lol When they don't, it blizzards, like in '93.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I wasn't here in 93 I always here about "93" but don't know what happened lol.

It was suppose to snow last weekend too.

Comment

I can only hope it snows, ever since I moved here it hasn't snowed.

Comment

lol
          :goes back outside to smoke in shorts:
          Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
          Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Go to the grocery store for the lulz, everyone in GA panics when a chance of snow is predicted. Like rotornut said. Its when they don't predict it, **** hits the fan, like everything ices over and causes blackouts.
            91 BRG #3240
            Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
            Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Originally posted by redrumracer View Post
              I can only hope it snows, ever since I moved here it hasn't snowed.
              Bull****. You have lived here enough years that I remember it snowing.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                Bull****. You have lived here enough years that I remember it snowing.
                I've lived here 2 years.

Comment

It snowed two years ago, and some last year. Not crazy amount last year but it did a little.

Snow sucks ***, it's cold, it melts, turns to cold mud, stuff gets dirty, can't be outside, it's miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                    I wasn't here in 93 I always here about "93" but don't know what happened lol.

where?

Comment

We'll be toboggan drifting behind the four wheeler if it does decide to snow...:lol:

Comment

i can only hope it snows got 3 old water tubes ready to run down the undone part of hwy 92 and anything else behind the grizzley : )
                        1990 Red Turbo Miata BEGI kit GT2860RS
                        RC550 Injectors/walbro fuel pump/MSPNp/1.6l with built bottom end/ factory head and original valve train.:banana:

Comment

93 was a ****in' blizzard. We had 18" of snow as well as ice and sleet. Atlanta was shut down for the better part of a week.

**** was intense. Oh yeah, it also happened in the middle of March and affected all of the east coast, all the way through Nova Scotia. It was also a rare occurence of 'thundersnow' where thousands of lightning strikes were recorded during the week that the storm raged.

Check out "The Storm of the Century."
                          ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
                          I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
                          sigpic
                          Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
                          Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
                          -Ambrose Bierce
                          here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

[email protected] pansy asses
                            this is my hometown in winter

Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                            Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

SNOW FTW!!!! i always get hurt when it snows though...guess it brings the dumb out in me.
                              '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X