Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peachtree Miata Club.

http://peachtreemiata.com/

Anyone a member? One of their "members" is e-mail fighting with me about my car which was for sale on CL.

Lol bunch of old people.

http://peachtreemiata.com/board_members.html
    Im going to call them all, wtf are they thinking keeping their phone numbers there. LOLZ~
    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

LOLZ
      i found that club...before i ever even heard of mx5atlanta
      then i realized it was a bunch of retirees/mid-life crisis folks
      i piss people off...but likes it much better here :)
      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

:lol: What are they saying?

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
          :lol: What are they saying?
          They they want a senior citizen discount :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bigg rin:

Comment

Nice... :lol:

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

watch out now
              i heard they got a sponsorship from Metamucil
              Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
              Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Guy told me I will never get what I am asking for my car, it needs a TON of work to work right, and that when I realize that call him and he will make me a reasonable offer. I asked if he knows about Miatas and he told me how he is in that club, and they go to a "shop" and his car is a 2000 racing edition. He sent me a pic and it looks stock, so I said what exactly do you race? He said "It is stock, when I speak of racing, I'm speaking of street, not track."

When I asked about his 2000 racing edition he replied: "2000 is the only year Miata built a "special edition" involvng the factory features, functions, and benefits of the vehicle. I had it personally done at the Miata shop on Roswell in marietta where the club meets and all miatas in atlanta services their miata there especially for racing."

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                  watch out now
                  i heard they got a sponsorship from Metamucil
                  LMFAO and "Oops I crapped my pants"

Comment

Well i guess you better get to bartering with him for your car. "It needs a lot of work to get it back to stock"

Comment

It does need a lot to put it back to stock. Have fun "undoing" the seem welds and taking the roll bar out. Hell it's a $300 POS.

Comment

post emails

Comment

By the way I said stock Miatas are so slow and he said you think that until you get behind it.

Comment

i second mike's motion.
                            DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                              By the way I said stock Miatas are so slow and he said you think that until you get behind it.
                              LMFAO! I like Miatas in stock form, but they seriously are not that fast. Sure, they'll beat some other cars, but not too many. He must have been harassing some Geo Metros.

Comment

Working...
                              X