No announcement yet.

i just sold a sampler on Craigslist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just sold a sampler on Craigslist...

to Mike Tyson.

Is this one of those threads where you're supposed to finish the sentence and keep it going?

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

porkchopsandwiches!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
        porkchopsandwiches!!!
        BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBABABABAHBAHABAABAH

porkchop sandwiches! OH **** GET THE **** OUT OF HERE HOLY **** YOU IDIOTS GET OUT OH ****!!!
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

no, lol, but i actually did sell my roland sampler to a kid named Mike Tyson

Comment

i swear to god when i worked at ingles, i cashed a check for a guy named michael bolotin.
            DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

I went to a Mapco and the chick working there was named Krystal. I was like "awww, that's tight, it's spelled like the restaurant". She was like "you won't believe this" and showed me her license: Krystal Burger. No lie - totally accidental too as she was born up north where they are deprived from Krystals.
              sigpic

Comment

I have an S-760

Comment

Here's one from when I worked as a tech at Ford (and the O was the whole middle name, I asked):

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    Here's one from when I worked as a tech at Ford (and the O was the whole middle name, I asked):

hahahahahahahahahahaha!
                    '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X