• you say tomato, i say secks

http://jalopnik.com/5151658/hyundai-...pe-r+spec-live

looks good.
    seems good.
    priced right.

your thoughts?

Love them.

Comment

That looks brilliant. Hyundai are really stepping their game up. I can easily see myself in one of those in the future.

Comment

rumor has it a v8 may be in the works.

Comment

I'd hit it
          Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

I have always kind of liked Hyundais, they just hold no value. They had a great US rally team though.

Comment

I like what Hyundai is doing with their designs and trying to get competitive. However, their reliability and cheapness of materials used in/on the cars is still not so great.

Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

That's how it used to be at least. I really think they've moved beyond that nowadays.

Comment

I love the new Genesis! Absolutely gorgeous.
                  2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                  2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                    That's how it used to be at least. I really think they've moved beyond that nowadays.
                    When I worked at Honda, we sold a decent amount of used Hyundais. They'd always come back for repetitive service and parts issues (not like regular issues either), which we'd then have to take down to Hyundai to get fixed. And this is on newer ones too. The older ones were much worse, so they've improved, it's still just too much. It also seems to be kinda hit and miss, some never have a problem, others spend more time in the shop than on the road. Tiburons are notorious for this.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I do a double take every time I see the sedan on the streets. It looks like a Benz or something.

For the coupe, I think I'd take a 370z or G37 instead of the Genesis. Only time will tell if the quality and resale value for Hyundai has improved, and I wouldn't want to place that bet to save a few thousand bucks up front.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                        I like what Hyundai is doing with their designs and trying to get competitive. However, their reliability and cheapness of materials used in/on the cars is still not so great.
                        reliability? they offer a 20 year/200,000 mile warranty on some cars now. i think they even have a lifetime warranty on a couple of models.
                        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Doesn't mean it wont be in the shop weekly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                            reliability? they offer a 20 year/200,000 mile warranty on some cars now. i think they even have a lifetime warranty on a couple of models.
                            That's because they have to. :lol:

Comment

i dont think they would warrant vehicles that they expect to be undergoing much other than routine maintenance... they would lose A LOT of money otherwise.

hey, at least theyre standing behind their products, unlike some other foreign automakers... ahem nissan ahem.
                              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Working...
                              X