global agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global agenda

Well since I have talked about it before, I figured I should post up a few images. Here is the game HiRez is making.

I haven't seen the issue yet, but the newest PC Gamer should have some newer info on Global Agenda. When I get off work tonight, I planning to buy a copy:biggrin:

here are a few screens shots from PC Gamer Magazine...

1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

nice pics...i know nothing of video games just wanted to post to make my 200th/third gear posting
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
      nice pics...i know nothing of video games just wanted to post to make my 200th/third gear posting
      haha there is no post count in the off-topic section so you're still at 199:lol:

Comment

looks killer. if i was into pc gaming id look into it more, but pc gaming gets expensive with upgrading hardware, etc.
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Did you make her boobies? lol

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
            :lol: no post count increase on off topic.

Graphics look cool. Looks like something my son would play.
            If there is shooting and killing that is. hahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
              looks killer. if i was into pc gaming id look into it more, but pc gaming gets expensive with upgrading hardware, etc.
              Well it is running off the unreal platform so there is talk of exporting it to console. Right now we have the software to run the game via the xbox360 controller on PC so it would be that hard to run it on xbox. I just not high enough on the food chain to know the answer to that.

Graphics look cool. Looks like something my son would play.
              If there is shooting and killing that is. hahaha
              Yea the graphics are pretty sweet. Yea killing is the main joy of the game:banana:. It is a FPSMMO...First person shooter massive multiplayer online.. game.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                Did you make her boobies? lol
                I haven't had to work with her boobies yet, but I am working on all the female characters now so...boobs and boobs and more boobs... to bad they are all fake :lol:

Comment

^^ you should get me a job. lol
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

^^ you should get me a job. lol
                    You should get in line. Everyone that I graduated with keep asking me for help getting a job.. Right now I am pushing just to get full time status:lol:

Comment

Well at least you're getting paid now. :D
                      I can just imagine the easter eggs you'd hide in games...

Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                        Well at least you're getting paid now. :D
                        I can just imagine the easter eggs you'd hide in games...
                        hehehe:biggrin:

Comment

x2. It's like every 6 months, new games come out and your current setup will no longer run them smoothly. But on a console...it's definitely going to run all of the releases, perfectly, for at least a couple years...until the new console comes out. I'll keep the gaming to my PS3 and PSP.
                          1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
                            x2. It's like every 6 months, new games come out and your current setup will no longer run them smoothly. But on a console...it's definitely going to run all of the releases, perfectly, for at least a couple years...until the new console comes out. I'll keep the gaming to my PS3 and PSP.
                            Yea I agree with you, but a good PC game will blow the graphics off a console game anyday but you just have to have deep pockets cause ever 1 or 2 you have to replace your whole computer and every 6 months have to upgrade something. It is crazy stupid

Comment

Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                              Yea I agree with you, but a good PC game will blow the graphics off a console game anyday but you just have to have deep pockets cause ever 1 or 2 you have to replace your whole computer and every 6 months have to upgrade something. It is crazy stupid
                              Or...you can play on your antiquated "486DX" while others blow you away 10 minutes before you see it on your screen. :lol:
                              Youre right, hardcore gamer PCs are crazy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X