Car Domain Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Domain Group?

Is there a car domain group for just MX5atl users? If so, can someone link me please?
    sigpic
    '01 SE

Man, cardomain is like the myspace of the auto world.

Annoying backgrounds, horrible pictures, camera whores and piss poor content. I haven't touched that place since 2001.
    ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
    I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
    sigpic
    Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
    Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
    -Ambrose Bierce
    here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

I never touched that place.

Comment

But to answer your question, nope there isn't one. I've never had a car domain either.

Comment

My car domain is my garage in my domain.:biggrin:
          2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

:lol: @ jester
            I have one. I like to use it as a car journal. The link to it is in my sig. :D

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I have one that hasnt been updated in a looong time.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/511478

Last I updated was my list of stuff I haev, other than that it's all old pictures, lol.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
              1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

I've been bored...and made them for my cars. It's not a bad place to try to find pics of specific colors or other stuff.

www.cardomain.com/id/droptopdrifter

Comment

Working...
                X