Anyone Else Tired Of The...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Tired Of The...

Horrified people? Everyone is economy this economy that. Quit crying about it and being scared and deal with it. It's not the end of the world like people think. Not everyone is broke, not everyone is hurting, not everyone is jobless. Sure things are different for sure, things will still go down, but HOLY HELL, take what you have, be grateful for what you have, and shut the **** up. Racing is not dead, business is not dead, there isn't ABOUT to be a world war, 2012 isn't the end of time, etc. Fear is half the problem with these people. No matter who was elected president, the same outcomes would happen, nobody can fix it easily. It pisses me off when everyone is in a emo mood and a negative state of mind about all of this, it's bad sure, but **** happens, and it gets better. There are positive things from it all, always.

The End.

And then you have those who go on about their business with their head up their *** obliviously pretending things are actually good or going to get better soon....when in fact things are not good, nor is it likely to get better anytime soon...but worse.
    You will likely see much harder times coming, with many more out of work etc. I thinks its even within the strong realm of possibility you may see the dollar crash.

But, as you say, people should be thankful for what they have and remember what real priorities are. Forgetting that is primarily what brought all this about to begin with.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know it will get much worse, BUT, some people are believing all the Youtube conspiracies and end of the world stuff and going mentally insane over it all. I truly believe it will EVENTUALLY get better, not this year, not the next, probably not the next, but it will sometime start to go up.

Comment

it'll get better after the 2012 APOCALPYSE
        sigpic

Comment

LOL right...

Comment

I see it every day with the way people are now answering phones here at work and listening to the conversations. I hear the negativity "yeah you know with the economy the way it is I guess were doing alright".
            Everyone needs to start taking a more positive approach, go about your own business in a positive way, as if nothing has happened. If anything I hope that all this will teach people to be more responsible when times are good, and not to just piss away all reserves and such.
            Being an hourly employee at a golf course believe me I'm feeling the pressure of the penny pinching, but I'm making the best of it still doing my thing, even going on a ski vacation to Colorado in a few days.

Comment

The world won't end. We have Bruce Willis to save us.
              91 BRG #3240
              Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
              Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Originally posted by adjake View Post
                I see it every day with the way people are now answering phones here at work and listening to the conversations. I hear the negativity "yeah you know with the economy the way it is I guess were doing alright".
                Everyone needs to start taking a more positive approach, go about your own business in a positive way, as if nothing has happened. If anything I hope that all this will teach people to be more responsible when times are good, and not to just piss away all reserves and such.
                Being an hourly employee at a golf course believe me I'm feeling the pressure of the penny pinching, but I'm making the best of it still doing my thing, even going on a ski vacation to Colorado in a few days.
                Exactly, well said.

Comment

baaaa baaaaaa

baaaaaaaa

damn sheep....that's all they are.... they hear the sh!t on the news and suffer episodes of verbal vomit in which they just spew up the sh!t they have been feeding themselvs from not forming their own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
                    The world won't end. We have Bruce Willis to save us.
                    and chuck norris and vid diesel!
                    '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N3v View Post
                      it'll get better after the 2012 APOCALPYSE
                      i just cant wait for the post apocalyptic zombies to come out so at least i'll have fun shooting them. :banana:
                      Last edited by GVfanatic; 02-24-2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

When my neighborhood starts looking like a New Orleans post-Katrina ghost town, then I'll start worrying.
                        1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Yes i love them post apocalyptic zombie with a passion like COD 5 but real life. And I'm with you simon a positive attitude would help greatfully and probably get things turned around a little bit faster.
                          '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X