X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twister!!!

CLOSE THE DAMN WINDOW DORTHY!!!!

Anyone get anything?

It started hailing on me while I was walking my dog. He was mid poop and he doesn't like to be rushed. Needless to say, we stood in the rain and hail until he was finished.

Comment

:lol: that's brilliant!

It got dark here and I carried on cooking.

Comment

It got dark here, heard the tornado sirens, parents friends called it was hailing at their house, I got my camera (Weather Channel pays for footage) and sat down and ate dinner lol.

Comment

nothing here, i was hoping tho. i need a new paint job. maybe some funds for my stock build also.

Comment

Hail just under the size of a baseball. You know how my girlfriend's car just got OUT of the body shop???...

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Uh oh!! Is Brit's car ok?
              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

It's headed back to the body shop tomorrow. Could compare it to the exterior of a golf ball, or the moon surface. :(

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

God damn that sucks. Is it covered?

Comment

Yes, but at some point I'm pretty sure the insurance company is going to get tired of dealing with her car. She just had it completely fixed and painted, now this, and then when she got the car a while back, a deer t-boned her and caused some pretty extensive damage. All this within 1.5-2 years.

Comment

my black duct tape held up well through this evening's little drizzle...my seats and interior are bone dry :)
                      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Oh no that sucks! Her car may be cursed...
                        2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                        2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Cursed Miata

Comment

all i got was a badass lightning show and rain.
                            "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Yeah, she's convinced. She's threatening to sell it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X