X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx turbo on CL

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1037961036.html

The ad starts like this:
    im selling my ka-t s14. it has a brand new rebuilt motor in it.

and then finishes out like this:
    ...the reason im selling it is because i started it today and it was knocking

gee. No discount for that knocking noise? But of course the engine work alone is worth asking price. As if you could take the engine work and apply it to the next engine? :lol:
    | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

by the way... it has oil lines.

My God the people who are trashing up the 240s are idiots. This is why I have lost most respect for anything labeled 240...because they throw a bunch of cheap crap at them, blow them up and then ***** that the car is broken. Serves most of them right...but too bad perfectly good cars have to suffer.

Comment

:facepalm:

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post

My God the people who are trashing up the 240s are idiots. .
        :lol: Those cars do seem to attract some real morons.
        Most of the 240's out there are trashed out garbage....thanks to the owners.
        sigpic

Comment

it's like a donut without the filling inside
          | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

i mean, its not like 240s are really notable performance cars from the factory anyways...
            DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

240's are slow as **** from the factory lol. Damn truck engines.

Comment

and that one is slower :D and louder...nok.nok.nok.nok.

Comment

The KA is a complete pile of crap. Anyone that wastes time/$$ trying to turbo one is asking for a headache...especially when it's so EASY to swap in an SR. There are times that I really miss mine, and I think that if I ever found a really low mileage, unmolested S13, I'd probably get it. But then again, there's no such thing anymore.
                  1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Working...
                  X