Turbo S2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo S2k

I came across this the other day while browsing S2Ki as usual. If I wasn't wanting to buy a house, I would def do a setup very similar to this. The exhaust manifold is sick. Eric, you need to have a dump tube like this!!! You cna throw away that BEGi POS away! :D

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=666538

Here it is in action.

F*** me... Yeah, I wish, but my setup is still staying on the tame side. No external gate or dump. :( But damn, that car is f***ing sexy as hell! I want to see this car in person!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Me too....it's VERY VERY VERY tempting to replicate a setup like this. The exhaust manifold is ******* SEXY!

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn when he first raced that bike you could see the backfire fly by the window
        MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

My only complaint is because of the outlet of the exhaust; it is not street legal. All outlets on a street driven vehicle must exit behind the rear most passenger door. Other than that, a very impressive build.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

here is the dyno graph for the non-believers.

Comment

Still a torqueless wonder I see. :lol: Still impressive.

Comment

Yeah, torque isn't in Honda's dictionary. :lol:

Comment

Pretty quick. I think I will run an open dump like this on my Miata when I put the turbo on lol.

Comment

Ok, we have the exhaust coming out the side, but where do the dual externals dump to?

Comment

all I can think of is how touchy the tune has got to be to be running 23psi on a stock block..
                      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

still a honda in my eyes(although nice)

Comment

where's teh torques?
                          big *** turbo, little usable range. only a good setup if you like highway drag races.
                          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

thanks , Steve, for posting up **** I can't see at work.....

Comment

Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                              all I can think of is how touchy the tune has got to be to be running 23psi on a stock block..
                              I'd be more worried about the head then the block as they came with forged pistons/rods from the factory although the rod bolts are on the weak side. The owner is currently having a motor built to handle even more boost. Next he will need a stronger rear-end for sure as they are notorious for breaking even in stock trim. I'm really surprised it hasn't given out yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X