Cologne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cologne...

What cologne/perfume do you all wear if any? Or what's your fav.?

I am all about/obsessed with Versace Eau Fraiche.

Depends on the mood, but the favorite 4 are:

Calvin Klein Truth
    Curve
    Ferrari
    Very Sexy For Him by Victoria's Secret

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post

i dont bother with all that mess, i tell broads you want a pretty ***** or a REAL *****H?!

but seriously just old spice i keeps it funky
      MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
        Depends on the mood, but the favorite 4 are:

Calvin Klein Truth
        Curve
        Ferrari
        Very Sexy For Him by Victoria's Secret
        How is Ferrari? I keep wanting to buy some just because it's Ferrari lol, but I have heard it actually does smell pretty good. Is it strong or light?

Comment

Originally posted by SamPain View Post
          i dont bother with all that mess, i tell broads you want a pretty ***** or a REAL *****H?!

but seriously just old spice i keeps it funky
          I lol'd @ the pretty ***** part lol.

You think I'm pretty? I want to be beautiful.

Comment

Depends on which one you get. The one I got is strong at first, but don't spray it on heavy and it turns into a light fragrance that is very nice, actually funny to say, but it's a smooth smell.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
              Depends on which one you get. The one I got is strong at first, but don't spray it on heavy and it turns into a light fragrance that is very nice, actually funny to say, but it's a smooth smell.
              I'll have to check it out, that's why I really like Versace it's a real smooth fresh smelling fragrance. Doesn't stick out like crazy or anything.

Comment

At first I didn't like it because it seemed strong, but my girlfriend told me to try it on, we walked around the mall for a while, and then I paid attention to it again, and it was nice.
                This is what it looks like (sorry for crappy cell pics, digital's battery is charging for my expedition tomorrow):

Comment

Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

We were at Mall of GA IIRC. Tell you what, she remembers everything about every mall (go figure), she'll remember, I'll ask and get back to you. Anyway, it was one of the cologne/perfume stores, this one seemed to have all the fragrances that have been long discontinued plus everything current. That bottle cost me $40, which was a ton better than sticker. :D

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post

Generally Castrol 20/50 or Castrol 5/30 depends on my mood:lol:
                      sigpicLance
                      2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
                      2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
                      1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Comment

I'll have to look to see what i have, too many to remember.

Comment

polo black

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

My current one is Burberry Brit. :)
                            2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                            2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
                              My current one is Burberry Brit. :)
                              Burberry is good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X