Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Brings Back The SHO 2010

Ford has brought back the SHO for 2010.

It will be powered by a twin turbo 365hp V6 with 350ft/lbs of torque. All while getting 25mpg. Standard is all wheel drive and a 6 speed paddle shift automatic gearbox.

No more Yamaha engine... :(

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

it could be much better... and it looks pretty sexy.
      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

:lol: I was sitting here trying to compare the front end to another car in my mind, and all I could think of was a catfish. Ever feed catfish in a pond? That's exactly what it looks like.

Wonder if they'll try to do a Police Interceptor version with this? They need to get back into that game for sure. Definitely meets needed power and efficiency. Wonder if it can handle the weight.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

It really does look like a catfish.

Comment

Gahh, ugly POS. what a horrible platform. Fugly, gahh

Im jk. GO FORD!!!! lol
            Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

I really like it, from the pics it looks like Ford is stepping up their game.

Comment

On design yes, hopefully on quality too.

Ford's biggest letdown to me though is never releasing the GT90...

Comment

ford needs to step up their game. hopefully them not accepting bailout money is a sign of things to come.
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

that interior looks pretty nice especially for an American car
                    MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

all aboard the failboat!

Comment

What the hell is a SHO??

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                          What the hell is a SHO??

Ford's hopped up Taurus. SHO actually stood for Super High Output. It started with a Yamaha designed V6 was was a wonderful piece of engineering shoehorned into the most boing POS FWD car. Don't even think for one second that was anything as cool as a Sierra Cosworth. Later, they did a V8 SHO..but it was epic fail.

I'd take a Contour SVT over a SHO any day.

Comment

Damn it Mike, I had prepped a "Here Let Me Google That For You" repsonse... :lol:

Anyway, w00t Yamaha engines! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                              Ford's hopped up Taurus. SHO actually stood for Super High Output. It started with a Yamaha designed V6 was was a wonderful piece of engineering shoehorned into the most boing POS FWD car. Don't even think for one second that was anything as cool as a Sierra Cosworth. Later, they did a V8 SHO..but it was epic fail.

I'd take a Contour SVT over a SHO any day.
                              They didn't fail that bad. They were fast as hell. But typical Taurus issues. The Yamaha V6 earlier models would walk the V8 SHO's (Taurus NASCAR looking body style).

In fact with good mods the earlier SHO's can be made to handle very well, and straight line do some unsuspecting damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X