Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 bux paypal to whoever...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5 bux paypal to whoever...

    Can name the 2 forum memeber's cars in the banner of the website.
    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

  • #2
    Jack and Tommy

    Comment


    • #3
      Roadster & Jack
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Technically Roadster and Jack-MX5ATLanta.com

        Comment


        • #5
          There's no cars in the banner, it's the website's logo! :lol:

          In the Default Banner it's Jack and Tommy. And since people have already replied, you owe us all $5 each since you did not specify whoever named them first, you simply said $5 to whoever can say who it is. :D

          Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
            since people have already replied, you owe us all $5 each since you did not specify whoever named them first, you simply said $5 to whomever can say who it is. :D
            Exactly! :lol:
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
              And since people have already replied, you owe us all $5 each since you did not specify whoever named them first, you simply said $5 to whoever can say who it is. :D
              Well in that case, it's Jack and Tommy. I want five dolla!
              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                There's no cars in the banner, it's the website's logo! :lol:

                In the Default Banner it's Jack and Tommy. And since people have already replied, you owe us all $5 each since you did not specify whoever named them first, you simply said $5 to whoever can say who it is. :D
                well if thats the case then

                Jack and Tommy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jack & Tommy......

                  In for another $5 :lol: No limits stated either
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nope good guesses though.
                    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm still right, there are no cars in the banner. Simply the MX5Atlanta logo.

                      Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by caseyfoster View Post
                        Nope good guesses though.
                        Uh yeah they are.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          8675309
                          16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I say ban him^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                              I say ban him^
                              haha you dont remember me simon?
                              Any who your one of my favorite internet hero's, your almost as good as me at trolling people on the internet. The nerds you got raged on IA and 240atl was priceless, but no one can touch me~
                              16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X