Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the atlanta area with a turbo miata?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone in the atlanta area with a turbo miata?

    Want to take me for a drive? Im looking for a miata right now and will be buying the turbo kit prob in the same week.
    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

  • #2
    If you were cool, you would have come to the tech day......and you would have gotten your fill of turbo Miatas. :lol:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
      If you were cool, you would have come to the tech day......and you would have gotten your fill of turbo Miatas. :lol:
      I was at tech day i came with jack, and i felt the guys that were giving rides were getting annoyed with people asking for rides so i didnt ask.
      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll give you a ride, in a month.

        Comment


        • #5
          hmmm... wanna look at my laptop? it doesn't suspend correctly and must be power cycled to come back up...
          DIYAutoTune.com

          | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by caseyfoster View Post
            I was at tech day i came with jack, and i felt the guys that were giving rides were getting annoyed with people asking for rides so i didnt ask.
            Wait, that was you... good job on introducing yourself asshat :butt:


            :lol:


            I would have taken you down the street....

            Comment


            • #7
              If you are suspending your laptop by the cord that is the problem.

              Comment


              • #8
                ^ :lol:
                2013 Whitout FR-S
                1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                  hmmm... wanna look at my laptop? it doesn't suspend correctly and must be power cycled to come back up...
                  Sure go to my website check the prices out and let me know what you want done and call me.
                  16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i'm actually at mcdonalds off powers ferry rd right now, have a turbo nb with the top down and about 30 mins to kill :)
                    DIYAutoTune.com

                    | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh snap, someones gonna get some!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                        i'm actually at mcdonalds off powers ferry rd right now, have a turbo nb with the top down and about 30 mins to kill :)
                        Im on rosswell road @[email protected]
                        16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          **** man I almost went to roswell rd for lunch (tortas locas) but did not because it takes so much time to get there. it's not far but the traffic sucks. I usually do not take the miata to work, but had to today. if you want to come to my work at 3:45 I can do a short ride. 404 eight one nine 7098
                          DIYAutoTune.com

                          | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                            **** man I almost went to roswell rd for lunch (tortas locas) but did not because it takes so much time to get there. it's not far but the traffic sucks. I usually do not take the miata to work, but had to today. if you want to come to my work at 3:45 I can do a short ride. 404 eight one nine 7098
                            Can I call you tonight?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                              **** man I almost went to roswell rd for lunch (tortas locas) but did not because it takes so much time to get there. it's not far but the traffic sucks. I usually do not take the miata to work, but had to today. if you want to come to my work at 3:45 I can do a short ride. 404 eight one nine 7098
                              You should definitely hit this up. :lol: I would like to!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X