Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to either get over the fact they are fat or lose some f**king weight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People need to either get over the fact they are fat or lose some f**king weight

    http://canwest.a.mms.mavenapps.net/m...Object=3475882

    this is why I am starting to hate our society. :facepalm:
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

  • #2
    :lol: Booohoooo....
    Hey I got another idea...why not lose a couple hundred pounds?? Oh wait...that was
    your idea too. haha
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by metalman View Post
      :lol: Booohoooo....
      Hey I got another idea...why not lose a couple hundred pounds?? Oh wait...that was
      your idea too. haha
      Yea that or just man up to the fact you weight more the "normal" amount and let them do there job and do an alignment with you in the car. Wait we do the same thing with performance alignments...

      This is why I just want to make a super sharp spork and stab all the stupid people.
      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh geez. It's not the cars fault that it doesn't drive straight when it has an obese person behind the wheel.

        Comment


        • #5
          People are definitely retarded!
          I'd like to smack the Dr helping this mentally incompetent ***** multiply...and her too.
          She needs to be institutionalized. She has severe mental issues.
          Her Dr's should forfeit their medical license.

          http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/...e_us/octuplets
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            "*sniff sniff* I was offended..."

            Let's see, you caused your own current predicament, you have no rights to be offended. You caused it, you can fix it. Quit whining like a little *****, let the dealership do their job because they're already going out of their way for you (not like they don't have a choice, they have to get around your fatass somehow), or buy a damn truck that you can actually fit in. WTF was she thinking, that a Kia Rio would support her? Stupid people like this is what causes stupid political correctness issues and those piss me off anyway. I'm not an ******* and I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings ever, but I sure as hell am not restrain myself from speaking my mind by being politically correct.

            People like that really try my temper.

            Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by metalman View Post
              People are definitely retarded!
              I'd like to smack the Dr helping this mentally incompetent ***** multiply...and her too.
              She needs to be institutionalized. She has severe mental issues.
              Her Dr's should forfeit their medical license.

              http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/...e_us/octuplets

              yea I read that last night.

              Ah I could think of when she was whinning about how she wanted a big family to love her.... blah.. She just a stuipd B***h that want attention from the kids. I really hope her kids grow up to hate her. If you want something to love you, buy a f**king pet.
              1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
              2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                "*sniff sniff* I was offended..."

                Let's see, you caused your own current predicament, you have no rights to be offended. You caused it, you can fix it. Quit whining like a little *****, let the dealership do their job because they're already going out of their way for you (not like they don't have a choice, they have to get around your fatass somehow), or buy a damn truck that you can actually fit in. WTF was she thinking, that a Kia Rio would support her? Stupid people like this is what causes stupid political correctness issues and those piss me off anyway. I'm not an ******* and I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings ever, but I sure as hell am not restrain myself from speaking my mind by being politically correct.
                Correct... that or if you do have a true medical condition. Then man up to and just live you life that way. Stop blaming others for something they had no control of.
                1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                Comment


                • #9
                  The morbidly obese that ***** about having to buy an extra airline seat kill me too.
                  Hey, if your *** takes up two seats its only reasonable that you pay for them both.
                  Lord knows I dont want to sit next to you with your fat rolls and *** cheek in my lap!!
                  If thats a problem move away from the 17,000 calorie daily diet your on and LOSE the extra
                  couple asses youre carrying!! Other wise embrace your fatness and buy the seat with a
                  smile.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    "*sniff sniff* I was offended..."
                    .
                    *sniff* Me too.
                    Last time I flew I was pulled out of line and made to remove my shoes etc for a last minute pat down at the gate. I am offended... I think the Oprah doing the searches may have racially targeted me as a honky. I am offended!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by metalman View Post
                      The morbidly obese that ***** about having to buy an extra airline seat kill me too.
                      Hey, if your *** takes up two seats its only reasonable that you pay for them both.
                      Lord knows I dont want to sit next to you with your fat rolls and *** cheek in my lap!!
                      If thats a problem move away from the 17,000 calorie daily diet your on and LOSE the extra
                      couple asses youre carrying!! Other wise embrace your fatness and buy the seat with a
                      smile.
                      Or take a damn train. They're used to hauling freight that weighs tons.

                      Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh gawd... I've been there. I sat by this guy that was easily three times my size once. Luckily it was only an hour flight because I was squished into maybe half of my seat trying my absolute best not to touch that beast.
                        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by metalman View Post
                          *sniff* Me too.
                          Last time I flew I was pulled out of line and made to remove my shoes etc for a last minute pat down at the gate. I am offended... I think the Oprah doing the searches may have racially targeted me as a honky. I am offended!!

                          They targeted you cause your old. They figured anyone that old would be scared of the big metal bird, so it had to be a costume. :biggrin:
                          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by metalman View Post
                            *sniff* Me too.
                            Last time I flew I was pulled out of line and made to remove my shoes etc for a last minute pat down at the gate. I am offended... I think the Oprah doing the searches may have racially targeted me as a honky. I am offended!!
                            Time to get you on the news!!!

                            Originally posted by miata5620
                            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have a friend who is close to 400lbs...hes a BIG dude, from head to foot. Was once a heavy weight boxer years ago.
                              The thing I like about him is that he is never sensitive, whiny, or *****y about it...he KNOWS he is big and will even tell you "hey I am way to much of a man to fit in just one of those seats/chairs, I am going to need a couple, or a man sized chair"...and he says it with a smirk and a smile, with a sense of humor, always putting others at ease. If a flight attendant told him he needed two seats he'd just say "Oh youre right about that....maybe even three!"
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X