I need a job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a job...

yeh i have a valid license, valid ga dot physical card, speak fluent english/spanish...anybody know anything.
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

What do you prefer to do for work? I know now is not the time to be picky, but it helps to know what you're aiming for. Otherwise, every McD, BK, etc. is hiring.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I've been to fast food, and they said they can't hire me because my resume is too strong...not even kidding.

Comment

:lol: Most fast food joints don't even ask for a resume. They just want bodies in there working.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

roflmao
          no can do, i know beggers cant be choosers but 7.50 hour doesn't pay the miata note, nor capital one, nor AmEX
          im a landscaper by trade, been doing it for 6 years now

Comment

Might be a good idea to look at some local restaurants and serve at night. Cuts into your life, but does pay the bills. Learn to tend bar, and you can really make some good money depending on where you work.
            I'll keep an ear out in the area for help wanted.

Comment

well thanks lol. i got a lovely jury duty summons from Coweta County starting Monday. $50 bucks a day yeet

Comment

I hear Wal-Mart is doing good right now (via CNN)....which pisses me off, I hate Wal-Mart.

Go be a door greeter and learn several new languages!

Comment

interesting... as i hate CNN and all other left-wing companies
                  3 languages is plenty for now

Comment

Have you looked in the AJC, Citizen newspaper (Fayette/Coweta County) or Monster.com?

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      :lol: Most fast food joints don't even ask for a resume. They just want bodies in there working.
                      Well then I guess I presented myself as stuck up by giving them a resume, not tons of pages but a page with previous work and such and my education.

I guess they would rather pay minimum wage to people they know won't complain.

I still can't get myself to work for a fast food chain though :(

Just detail cars I do that on the side, easily make $500 extra a week if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                        I hear Wal-Mart is doing good right now (via CNN)....which pisses me off, I hate Wal-Mart.

Go be a door greeter and learn several new languages!
                        In Athens they only hire door greeters who are disabled or old..no joke.

Comment

Yeah, most WalMarts are like that. Those jobs are usually reserved for retirees. That was Sam Walton's directive.

You probably didn't appear stuck up Simon, but they do tend to not want anyone in there that can think for themselves. They want people that will come in, boil some **** in some grease, accept a $5/hour paycheck (yes, I know minimum wage is higher, I'm being sarcastic), and come back again the next day to do it all over again. Management on the other hand...

Calvin, I have a good friend that runs a valet service who is in need of some help when I talked to him a week or so ago. If I didn't have a million things to do after work every day, I'd already be back helping him out. I was making some good money that way. Want me to make a call?

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                            Yeah, most WalMarts are like that. Those jobs are usually reserved for retirees. That was Sam Walton's directive.

You probably didn't appear stuck up Simon, but they do tend to not want anyone in there that can think for themselves. They want people that will come in, boil some **** in some grease, accept a $5/hour paycheck (yes, I know minimum wage is higher, I'm being sarcastic), and come back again the next day to do it all over again. Management on the other hand...

Calvin, I have a good friend that runs a valet service who is in need of some help when I talked to him a week or so ago. If I didn't have a million things to do after work every day, I'd already be back helping him out. I was making some good money that way. Want me to make a call?
                            yeah, it'd be great. i know when the spring months pick back up landscapingwould be easy to pick up. ive done craigslist, ajc, newspapers,etc.. i got 3 offers 1- from the most prestigous landscape company in the country, but it was in savannah, im not moving. 2- lost one due to driving record 3- the guy was paying too little

Comment

Eric, how much extra help does he need? I wouldn't mind having a second job to help my car addiction. :)
                              Last edited by MeFryRice; 02-05-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X