North Carolina skiing/snowboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina skiing/snowboarding

Righto, for my girls 21st we're gonna try and go skiing or snowboarding at sugar mountain in north Carolina. Since I haven't got the foggiest on how to sort this out, I was wondering if any of you guys know any good places to stay or which resorts to use. Bear in mind this is gonna be done on more of a budget seen as we're both students.

Any good websites to check out would be nice. There seem to be tons of results for cabins bit they all look pretty amatuer, any experiences will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by JDM88; 01-24-2009, 07:31 PM.

Ah.. crap. I went there a good bit in high school but I never paid. If I get a chance to see my neighbor in the next day or two I will ask were we always went.
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Watch your *** up there in the woods. :lol:

sigpic

Comment

:lol: I hope to be watching her ***!

But back on topic. Craigslist seems to be quite decent.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM88 View Post
          Righto, for my girls 21st we're gonna try and go skiing or snowboarding at sugar mountain in north Carolina. Since I haven't got the foggiest on how to sort this out, I was wondering if any of you guys know any good places to stay or which resorts to use. Bear in mind this is gonna be done on more of a budget seen as we're both students.

Any good websites to check out would be nice. There seem to be tons of results for cabins bit they all look pretty amatuer, any experiences will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
          usually can find private condos on VRBO.com I use this for other places no idea about NC

Comment

VRBO.com? I'll check them out.

Comment

Working...
            X