Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road signs FTW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Road signs FTW

    http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/274/1/

    the best information on the web :biggrin::biggrin:
    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

  • #2
    Make your own signs.
    2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

    Comment


    • #3
      One more
      2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

      Comment


      • #4
        Thats awesome.......hmm...that would be really fun....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MeFryRice View Post
          Thats awesome.......hmm...that would be really fun....
          Especially on 85S since they're doing all that roadwork... :lol:

          Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

          Comment


          • #6
            so whatcha doing later on?? :biggrin:

            Comment


            • #7
              Staying the hell out of trouble!!! :D
              However, you are supposed to be coming over to get the cylinder head later, so we'll see... Call Harrison. LMAO!

              Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

              Comment


              • #8
                C'mon, you know you'll have fun and want to do it!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh, there's no doubt I want to, however, the legality aspect concerns me somewhat. :eek:

                  Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeahh I do believe this would be a nice charge.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      Oh, there's no doubt I want to, however, the legality aspect concerns me somewhat. :eek:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        :lol: Nice. I got one for you:

                        [img]http://dclips.fundraw.com/zobo500dir/www_Sticker_Tk_kiss_my_***.jpg[/img]

                        Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm up for some trouble, just not tonight :( I have to work.

                          2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            they closed down a major highway up here for rebuild. I'll just make like 500 photocopies and leave them on a newspaper stand or something... imagine the mayhem.
                            sigpic

                            "If everything is in control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by streetlegend View Post
                              they closed down a major highway up here for rebuild. I'll just make like 500 photocopies and leave them on a newspaper stand or something... imagine the mayhem.
                              until they start locking the boxes :(

                              2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                              1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X