Arrested!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested!!!

Well I managed to get arrested for reckless driving!
    Here is the ticket word for word kinda funny but not worth 12hours in cobb county jail...

Reckless Driving
    Drove approximatly 7 circles in the publix parking lot 2500 Dallas Hwy. with a passenger..

yea ... the wheels wern't spinning and traction was never lost and i went around 4 times goofin off tryin to get my friend who was wasted (over 21 lol) sick. ...what has the world come too...
    sigpic

thats dumb. was it an empty parking lot?
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

That sucks but funny at the same time.

Comment

I'm guessing thats gonna cost ugly money..

Comment

F*** Cobb County! I was passed at high-speeds by a Corvette and I got stopped for Drag Racing. It got worse from there really fast. Again, just for reiteration, F*** Cobb County!

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I live in Cobb. Never had any problems. ::knock on wood::
            93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
            R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
            4.10 Torsen | 2ΒΌ" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

Comment

That sucks. I genuinely don't think that spinning around in an empty parking lot should be wreckless driving.

Comment

BTW if remember correctly you can fight the ticket do to the fact you were on private land.

ALSO COBB COPS CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT... I hate them.
                1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Jail - no fun

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                    Jail - no fun
                    lucky I yet to find out but detox isn't much better.:(
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

haha arrested for driving circles in a parking lot. How stupid, I could see if you were driftng in circles while people were walking around but not driving in circles.
                      "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

well at least its winter time and you were most likely dressed warmly.
                        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

plead not guilty. I got something similar, but it involved drifting around a roundabout a few times in a neighborhood under construction. I didn't get arrested though, but I got a ticket for reckless driving. The definition of reckless driving is driving in a way that endangers other people or property. I argued that there was nobody around to endanger, and all I might destroy is dirt and gravel. I bargained mine down to 'failure to maintain lane ($20 fine)' and 12 hours of community service. For some reason though, it probably still cost me nearly $300. Ugh. Its all about money.
                          sigpic

Comment

Next time do that in Gwinnett county so we can see your mugshot online.
                            1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
                              Next time do that in Gwinnett county so we can see your mugshot online.
                              haha that would be funny!
                              "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Working...
                              X