I'm a Stormtrooper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Stormtrooper!

Thought some of ya'll may get a kick out of this. Here are some current pictures of my Stormtrooper suit. I have been working on this since October.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

did you really make that yourself?
      95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
      79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

it came as this:

I assembled, glued, made strapping, and what not. So technically, I didn't vac-form the pieces, but I did mod them all to make it fit me.

Comment

LOL I'll give you $20 to show up to the V and walk around in it.

Comment

Are you refering to the usual Varsity thursday meets? If so, I unfortunately work nights during the week, so I can never make these, other wise I'd be all up for doing that.
            But... I'll be making some Youtube videos soon, with me wearing this thing out to random public places. I just need a driver, as I cannot drive in it, and someone with a video camera to tape the shenanigans.

Comment

That is funny. I still have an original Darth Vader Mask I wore many years ago to costume parties.

The suit looks good.
              2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Dude, you tell me when and where, and I'll come drive and video for you! I still want one. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

when are you getting a gun to go with this outfit?
                  95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
                  79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

super sweet Eric. we'll have to plan a time!

Soon.. I need an e-11 blaster like.. well yes I need one. A friend of mine at work who is very crafty is helping me make one actually.

Comment

See, that's just cool. Are you going to Dragon Con next year as a Storm Trooper?
                      Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

Comment

Originally posted by thx712517 View Post
                        See, that's just cool. Are you going to Dragon Con next year as a Storm Trooper?
                        thank you. most definitely!

Comment

What's Dragon Con?

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                            What's Dragon Con?
                            Well, it was my first time last year, so I dont know that many details. But from what I gathered going there, is about 75% of attendants dress in crazy elaborate costumes, and invade over 4 hotels and the streets for a weekend. And you cant walk more than about 5 feet without seeing someone dressed up. And they have a parade. and I hear later on in the evening there are crazy parties. I just went one day during the day. it was very overwhelming. but awesome too. and there's stuff you can buy as well, like vendor setups.

i definitely advise atleast going down there to see the parade, that is free. paying gets you into vendors rooms, and they have other stuff and concerts.

Comment

Dragon Con (also Dragon*Con) is a North America multigenre convention, held annually in Atlanta, Georgia. The 30,000-plus-member convention takes over a six-square block area of downtown Atlanta near Centennial Olympic Park, and is hosted by a 1500-member volunteer staff. Dragon Con has hosted the 1990 Origins Game Fair and the 1995 North American Science Fiction Convention (NASFiC). Like many World Fantasy Conventions, it is operated by a private corporation, and was the subject of considerable controversy by a small segment of SMOF fandom in 1995 [2] when it was scheduled on Labor Day Weekend, often a date for domestic Worldcons. Since its inception in 1987, it raises thousands of dollars each year for local and national charities and since 2003, Dragon*Con attendees have donated 732 pints of blood, potentially saving over 2,000 lives.[3]

Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X